Tuesday, September 26, 2006

8:48:13 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What about Dinner Sunday what happened?

After I left the house, she called to say she was running a little late. I told her I grabbed my laptop so I could get back to work at Panera Bread anyway. When I got to Panera Bread their network was down. So I started reading John’s article again instead. Right before Lyn arrived the place got packed with people. She obviously carries this same energy I carry, while I've learned to avoid thinking about places I'm going until after I get there so I can beat the crowd. I was by the door so she couldn't miss me and she came in and sat down chattering again in no time, asking all sorts of questions.

Of course I wanted to show her things online. She wanted to know more about me, and my life is all online. I asked about us taking my truck to Sushi and she liked that idea. We were alone in the restaurant and ordered a ton. Sat together in a booth (next to each other) and clicked through pages online. She kept asking questions that directed me to which links to open for her next. . .

It was magical, so much we said and shared was repeated in more detail online, and each question she had was answered there in print. She just dove in and read through a ton of stuff really soaking it all up, relating it to her experiences and understanding. She would laugh every few minutes seeing something she or I had said before or that she knew and totally related to. She asked about what it felt like with the alien, and I said it was sorta like the energy between us being so close and knowing we have so much together.

She asked me about past-life regressions and I told her I knew we had been together before. She had done some work with it while I said I simply experienced it with people spontaneously. She told me she only meets people she needs to meet as well. Sitting so long, she stopped to stretch her back and so I started to rub it for her. Wow, so clear and strong, her back and hips were all perfect, all smooth and clear I could feel right through to the center of her bones. I didn’t want to take my hands off of her . . . but I did, she said I really helped and kept reading.

She’s a Sagittarius, and last month, week or so had a reading with DJ who said she would meet a Taurus . . . and I was it! I couldn’t believe it, each new question she had I popped open another webpage. She read all my history I wrote for the Starchild list, and parts of the Unity Patent and Dreams. We stayed there until it closed and then we stopped in my office at USF where I opened up more websites as she asked more questions. It was really awesome, since she would click all the links, up, back, next to piece it all together...

She finally asked about my kids and so I showed her the American Youth story, while she already had read the history stories at the bottom. Then I found the Indigo Survey email and let her read that to. She’s very skilled, talented and smart. Course she’s got a perfect smile, clear full green eyes, yummy full lips and long straight blonde hair . . . so pretty and perfect as I just watched her explore!

Finally, I pulled out a mint from my desk in front of her as she read and broke it up on the desk in front of her to share. After a while I told her I needed to give her something. She turned to look at me, more curious than anything and I kissed her. Just a bit, and then also on her cheek. She said it was nice, but was clearly busy reading instead.

All night she would ask for details and stopped to laugh and chat more. She picked out 4 sushi rolls, soup and salads so we were eating and eating all night too. I was surprised we finished so much of it. We walked out of Sushi holding hands and then again into USF. I had my presentation books there at USF too so she got more details and confirmations from them. I didn’t show her the kid pictures until she asked. It was approaching midnight already and she said she had to work in the morning, so we went back to Panera Bread where her car was.

Chatting, chatting and chatting some more. Then she said she had to give me a hug and go. So we both got out of my truck by her car. She kicked off her heels and we were eye to eye again. As we held each other she said we had to do a Zen Hug. She said we hold tight though three breaths, breathing in deeply together and out again simultaneously in the hug. So then I told her we had to do a Tantra Hug now too. Course she said she had just bought her first Tantra book last week, reading and studying more stuff all the time.

The Tantra Hug is just like the Zen Hug, except we breathe opposite. I breathe in your breathe as you breathe out, and back and forth. So we were mouth to mouth again, not deeply in a kiss though we came close a few times. I was nibbling her lips and neck and everything of course any chance I could. We did a few breathes together and then a few more…. And some more. Breaking to see her big perfect smile through the golden strands and move her hair back, yum…

It was total bliss, and we were both dizzy from the breathe melting into each other. We stood there for an eternity, just savoring the space we shared holding tight. Course I got hot and horny and was careful not to press anything up against her. Nothing could make this any better, it was all so perfect and blissful. But we knew we had to go, so we soon said good night and let go.

As she was getting into her car. I told her to look at the sites she was working on. She buys land with a development firm. I said to simply look for the names of water bodies and rivers so I could see if I knew anything about them. Don’t try to get me work, as I don’t want any, but if I know where you are maybe I can help. Like Stonelake Ranch dropped the SHW 3.5 feet, and I’m sure you get some commission or something so that could help.

I could see her face and voice shift into business as she thought of it and said it certainly would make a big difference. Yes, so just look for names, and maybe if I can help, then you can take me on your next trip. . . . she laughed…

She has always made a really good income and saves it to travel the world. It sounds like she’s been everywhere already, now she seems to go to conferences and classes a lot. She still travels all the time. She’s going somewhere Friday for the weekend. We talked about getting together Monday but it sounded like she had a lot to do.

When I called her last night, she was very busy and has a lot to do before her trip. Sounds like a business trip and she needs to get some presentation together. Course I called her at 5pm and she called me back in 30 minutes or so again. No time tonight, busy busy. I asked if we could see each other before she left, even for lunch or coffee. She said she couldn’t promise, and it sounded like it wouldn’t happen.

I just read over the last email I sent her, and sent her a new one now. Last night she said she hadn’t seen it, and now I think she still hasn’t.

What do you really feel inside?

I am really filled with joy and bliss. I can still feel her energy and aura. She’s so clear and strong it’s really just wonderful to hold onto this energy. I picked up a lot from her Breathe in the Tantra. She asked me where I learned this, and I said I just knew, or she had just taught me. Course I worry about being too possessive and wanting her more and more all the time. I know I need to hold off and give her space and time. Funny, I talked to Pam a bit last night and she told me how much Lyn was talking Sunday; that it was very clear she never found a man who understood her. And the power of the meeting made it seem like a sure thing to her.

That kinda helps me to relax a bit too. I’m not sure what I’m doing sometimes. I mean I feel like there is something when there is not, or visa-versa. I said thanks to Pam a dozen times because I never would have even said hello to Lyn. She was just too tall and pretty. Full ravishing women in Florida are hit-on so much they only play games with the BS from guys. I mean, I’m no player, so why bother. Lyn is no player either, she’s been married, but has been very clean and pure not playing at all.

I was almost embarrassed, since she’s never smoked or done anything more than a beer and wine. She’s the youngest of four girls and told me about a sister who looks exactly like her, but black hair and blue eyes and exploited the beauty and still drinks and smokes now, not doing too well at all . . . . makes me wonder about all her sisters whether they are successful or clear like her or lost in the world . . . wonder who they listened to while growing up?

After talking to Lyn last night I sent her light and prayed for her. Chanted and curled up with a pillow feeling her with me and slept like a baby. It was like she was there, and I tried not to power it up at all, but only savor it. Like this Tantra stuff filled me with her very essence and it was simply delightful. Course I only want more, but it’s very comforting to hold onto.

Thank You dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for all that you share with me. Please guide us to grow and Love in your light and truth! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment