Monday, September 25, 2006

Thank YOU!


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I got home late last night... and I knew I had to chant. WOW. It was so intense. The drumming got so loud and I would follow the music for a moment and get so strong I couldn't hear the CD. So I just sent all the light into what I was feeling... who I was and what I wanted! So then I was up all night... couldn't sleep at all. . . as the vibrations reverberated through me... silly kid, too much energy inside me already and all i did was pump it up!
Why's that?
It was really funny, like I just came to Tampa and my dreams were all very fresh and clear and solid in my hands. Then I saw how it all fit together like Gospel! Like all the evil and corruption just fell like scales off our skin. All this weight falling from all the people of Florida and we simply stopped living the lies and became community again. . . nothing more.
What about the women?
It was like the lioness simply made it all clear again. No one could question because it was as obvious and simple as daylight. No more worries, no more fears, the insecurities dropping into dirt to grow our crops. The pollution vanished, the life became strong and full again in meaning and purpose.
What do you mean?
It was like the Garden of Eden, where everything was clear clean and crisp, full of life and beauty.
What happened today?
I met a Yoga Teacher who was working with the NIH grant they want me to work with in the Med School. She looks like my mom, also from Puerto Rico. It was so easy to share with her, she knew my mom was still with me, knew I have this powerful guidance. It was like a page out of a dream. Like we had done this before and already knew exactly what we would do. She wants to see everything and get into classes at the church right now. She knows we can't do it all in the grant yet, but she wants it all for herself now so it's clear for her.

Wow, that's just perfect since once I start to teach her things she will know how to get it into the NIH work we are doing and how to make it all work perfect for the patients.
What now?
I felt so much clarity and power in this. Like last night opened a new world and today I'm free building the dream. God's Dream! I felt like I was sleep walking. When I got home I crashed again. Course all the engineering work I had to do stopped... the county called this morning and asked me to meet the Chief . . . lol . . . So now all the tasks will change anyway. Nothing to do anyway! I felt those worries fall from me too. All was gone. . . .

Oh wow I've been reading my old Journals. . . Like everything falls away and I'm totally free to Fly in God's Love. So clear and beautiful Free to Live the Life of God's Love, nothing else!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Fill my friends and Family, all those with me now and always, guide them, guard them, fill them with Your Power and Wisdom, Show us all Your Way, lend us Your Word, Fulfill us all as we Grow to Achieve the Glory for Father, Son and Holy Ghost! Amen!

Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment