Saturday, September 09, 2006

Iba companies now

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I guess there is just too much going on again. Thursday was a big day. Started at 9am meeting where I told him the same things that he had said starting at USF. We are talking about doing all kinds of really cool incredible things.

As we were chatting, I was actually in his chair opening up my webpages on his PC. I guess hearing me say about what he said was kinda freaky, so seeing it all written up must have been just the best thing in the whole world. . . So anyway as we were chatting I saw Scott walk by just as I had been seen riding up on my bike to meet. So after we chatted at bit, I mentioned to him how I had seen Scott. And he said Scott was in the next office.

When we were done, I went next door to talk with Scott. I closed his door and told him about the knife in my back. And that's just what I felt and went on telling him all the rest of the wonder and glory I was getting lost in. It was really kinda cool, like old friends. And then I opened the door to leave and he got really LOUD and angry talking about the knife in his back. . . lol . . . Oh sure, now that the door is open you want to yell about your poor little ego!

Course I never gave it another thought and simply said we needed to plan something to clean the slate. And I was gone. I stopped in the UC to deposit an engineering check and walked around a bit. Then I noticed there was a Trustees Board Meeting up in the ballroom, so I went up to look. It was just starting and had Riah leading the meeting all the way through.

Course from where she sat I was just behind the podium for the speakers as I leaned against the entry door watching. It was like she was looking right at me! So I realized it's time for me to grab the bull by the horns I guess. The Faculty Union President spoke about getting the required graduate hours back down to only 9 instead of 12. Course I chatted with him a bit when he left. Then the Provost went up to say how the University enrollment was up again by 2% to 44,000 now. . . .Wow. . .

Soon I headed back to my office and did a bit before the 3pm group. Nothing too exciting there. But then I had a NSHMBA dinner to go to down town. Wow, was that cool. I got on line at the entrance, and the lady behind me was the president of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. So we had lots to chat about. And soon Jose was there with us too, as she knew him very well.

I never told him too much but still want to. But Santiago came by and greeted us too. Evidently she knew him really well. And he's the Mayors righthand man. Great! So I spoke to him more and gave him the Riverwalk Patent thingy I gave Jose last week. He loved it and wanted me to meet with the Riverwalk boss ASAP.

Course when I left I tried to call Scott. All the phone numbers are dead. And then I wrote everyone I met. I was hunting for a company to do our IBA with. I got a few leads and wrote a bunch of people, but nothing yet.

I wrote Santiago about STARS since I soon found out what his passion and work in Tampa was all about too. Course he sent that to the Riverwalk dude, and never noticed it was for him instead. So I need to get on the phone and talk with him again soon
What bothers you now?
I guess, I'm afraid Scott will try the selfish control crap again and I just don't want to deal with it. I mean he cancelled all our meetings and stuff when he didn't get his way with Chuck. But I did it all anyway by myself and apparently was right where I needed to be as usual.
What does this mean for you?
I know more work, more time, more struggles. Course he could decided to help me just as easily as he could decide not to. And that could have completely different results.
What do you feel?
I guess I was really happy to see him. And said how I almost called him just to go to a movie. But when I opened the door he started whinnying about more hospital visits and needing some "procedure" I was kinda disgusted. . .
What do you feel?
I guess I feel he'll get what he brings onto himself, just like everyone else does. Course he is more conscious than a lot of people so it might come onto him a lot quicker. lol... Just like I told Brain! The energy is increasing and the battle between good and evil will be getting very intense. Not that it is anything new for me. . . As I'm always dealing with too much anyway.
What did you feel tonight again?
I know I guess I want to fall in Love. I need to get together and serious with someone because I know this is all going to be getting very strong and out of hand really soon.
What about just very strong? It might be getting more and more into your hands instead of out of them.
I know I've been seeing that a lot more too. Like I need to get to sleep now
What for?
I Know you will want me to chant later... Good night

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment