Saturday, April 07, 2007

Change is coming!!!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Today's Outlook for Saturday April 07, 2007
The cavalier Sagittarius Moon encourages us to overlook details, especially when the facts suggest that a reality check would be in order. This optimistic Moon increases the positive energy of the Grand Trine that continues to build tomorrow, helping us to feel more confident today. Although we may err on the side of enthusiasm, pragmatic Saturn is one of the planets in this action-packed grand trine, preventing us from inflating our hopes too much.
I'm totally buzzing again. I wish I could have ridden my bike into school today. I saw the Osprey out as I drove by. I think she's been there all along, but just sitting deep down in the nest on the eggs so I couldn't see her. I love how they hear me calling to them and start chirping it is really just soooo cool!!!

But I have to go get something when I leave here so I had to drive in.
BALANCE



give too receive
receive too give
balancing Gratitude equally
in favor of collective
abundance .

giving presents an opportunity to be open to all
sources for offering a justly-tailored trade.

receiving allows us to gracefully conduct exchange
in order to accept what is presently offered
for mutual benefit.
I get all these messages in my email that really help me to chill out a bit. I mean I get too pumped up with energy that I can't stay focused on things I want to do. Oh I'm wanting again . . . lol . . . or maybe "need to do" . . . naa, it's all cool and fun. I just love what I do. Like today I've got to finish the budget proposal and all for the Bike Rack business. Course saying that makes me feel how I could just start it all and sell it out in no time at all.

Then Dr. Jermier wants to get the grants together this summer and he's not finding anything that he can apply for. I was thinking about the projects with Allison and Dr. Nord; knowing how we could get a grant to work on that really easily. I could even just ask Kathy to do it and it would be all done. Having them all involved would make it faster and easier than ever and I could do it into STARS to avoid all the headaches here at USF. It would really be fun in fact.
What do you feel with this all?
I guess it all feels fun and easy . . . hum, I feel this next note already... No Expectations!!!
Dear Eric, Here is your couple's love horoscope for Saturday, April 7:
You need to let your sweetheart set the tone and lay down the ground rules today. If you stray too far from the plan, you'll stir up a hornet's nest of problems.
I need to just allow things to happen. I've been so in touch with so much power and focus it's really crazy . . . and I've not been able to keep up with it some times. Now when I think about things I do, whenever I flow and let go, it flies beyond reason. Like that's any big surprise for me . . . lol . . . the story of my life!
What do you really feel about this deep down thou?
I guess it's all about peace and ease. I remember Mike asking me about doing the work to clear things out. I've done that so many times so many ways it almost seems like a joke now. Of course then he gave me his DVD "Healing Through Relationships" . . . which is really where I am going now . . . I guess that was my whole purpose in starting back to USF anyway. I had to get back to what I AM instead of all this other stuff?
What other stuff?
I finished what You wanted. I totally destroyed all the systems . . . . course no one knows it yet. But all the BS about schools and education and government and all . . . even the total BS we've got in the churches and legal system with marriage and all . . . It's all been burnt up and the simple pathetic perversions are all common sense to me now. I guess I set out to understand it to FIX IT ALL NOW . . . That is really so funny.

I need to find my old Journals, go empty the bank box and read some of the first issues when I was struggling to find out what it was all about. I knew I could do anything, and still can. But what's really funny is how I burnt through all the "self-corruption" => greed and ego back then; and then after college I burnt through all the "social-corruption" => capitalism, democracy. . . lol. . . or really it is bureaucracy . . . as nothing is democratic here or anywhere any more. . . Change is coming!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. . . . Thanks for Your Love and Light! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment