Monday, April 30, 2007

Stories and more stories

7:54am Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Let your gestures be alive, spontaneous. Let your own awareness decide your lifestyle, life pattern. Don't allow anybody else to decide it. That is a sin, to allow anybody else to decide it.
I get to see this phrase again in my email today . . . I never let anyone decide things for me. I try to play a role once in a while or simply go along with another's expectations for fun and ease. . . people will never recognize me if i don't do this once in a while at least. . .
What are you reading now?
I read "The Way of the Hero" nonjudgment, nonsuffering, nonattachment & beauty . . . I guess I can see how the Motorcycle story has become my own little myth, some story I crafted for myself. It is very true and correct but really expresses more wonderment than pain and suffering. I usually have to point out specific phrases for people to understand any of the pain and suffering. . . since it really never focuses there anyway.
What are you focused on?
I know I always see the joy and beauty in everything. Like this morning I got an email from John . . . another John, the first John I ever met when I first moved into NJ. Wow we've known each other since we were 5 years old . . . He sent me a picture and I laughed about his goatee saying how he still had all his hair and looked as young as me . . . . He laughed too, replying that last week someone asked if he was in his 20's. . . . Yes of course we are . . . though we've known each other over 30 years. . . It's funny to see how many friends I have like that . . . John, Keith, Chuck, Trace, Kristin . . . funny too I've spoken to all but one this month!!!

Also I noticed Kathy's friends are all over 30 years too. . . guess real people come together really easily!
11.37am What now?
I'm still reading. Now it's about the Luminous Warrior" - - - fearlessly moving into life. I guess I was just reading about death. Oh boring, nothing that I ever cared about. I kinda feel like the lighted tunnel I'll see in death will really be the birth canal of my new mother as I pop out onto the Earth again. Like I couldn't stay away from this place if I wanted to. Kathy and I spoke about this some yesterday, how we've been here over and over again. So I told her how I was always the warrior, the pirate or viking pushing the limits of what was possible doing the impossible . . . ho hum, even this seems to get boring.
Why do you say that when you are always in bliss?
I know, because it's always this sine wave, up to the bliss and down to the ho hum, then back up to the blissed out again. Up and down again and again . . . . lol . . . is this why I want to see it all done. . . maybe I think the vibrations will end when I'm all finished. . .
What would be left? All life is an endless vibration, nothing more to it. Stopping the vibrations would be stopping it all. What fun would that be?
I know, that's what I always think about left alone in peace and quiet. It comes and goes . . . just the calm before the storm again. So I'm sure this hurricane season will be a wild one. No fear of course, no concern about it even . . . . . lol . . . no big deal. At least for me!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment