Friday, April 06, 2007

a new day... re-new day, re-new life!!!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

The Rebel
People are afraid, very much afraid of those who know themselves. They have a certain power, a certain aura and a certain magnetism, a charisma that can take out alive, young people from the traditional imprisonment. ...

The enlightened man cannot be enslaved - that is the difficulty - and he cannot be imprisoned.. .. Every genius who has known something of the inner is bound to be a little difficult to be absorbed; he is going to be an upsetting force. The masses don't want to be disturbed, even though they may be in misery; they are in misery, but they are accustomed to the misery. And anybody who is not miserable looks like a stranger.

The enlightened man is the greatest stranger in the world; he does not seem to belong to anybody. No organization confines him, no community, no society, no nation.

Zen Manifesto: Freedom from Oneself: The powerful and authoritative figure in this card is clearly the master of his own destiny. On his shoulder is an emblem of the sun, and the torch he holds in his right hand symbolizes the light of his own hard-won truth.

Whether he is wealthy or poor, the Rebel is really an emperor because he has broken the chains of society's repressive conditioning and opinions. He has formed himself by embracing all the colors of the rainbow, emerging from the dark and formless roots of his unconscious past and growing wings to fly into the sky. His very way of being is rebellious - not because he is fighting against anybody or anything, but because he has discovered his own true nature and is determined to live in accordance with it. The eagle is his spirit animal, a messenger between earth and sky.

The Rebel challenges us to be courageous enough to take responsibility for who we are and to live our truth.
I really start laughing when I get stuff like this. I remember some Styx song that was like my theme song... Rebel without a cause... or Renegade or Mr Roboto like the dragon Chinese sign, it's always telling me more than I already know... lol...
Light on the Path
The philosopher, the mystic and the thunderstorm

A flash of lightning does not light your path, it does not serve you like a lamp in your hand; it only gives you a flash, a glimpse of the road ahead. But this single glimpse is very precious; now your feet are firm, now your will is strong, now your resolve to reach your destination is strengthened. You have seen the road and you know it is there and that you are not wandering aimlessly. One flash of lightning and you get a glimpse of the road you have to travel, and of the temple that is your journey's destination.

I have heard about two men who were lost in a forest on a very dark night. It was a very dangerous forest, full of wild animals, very dense, with darkness all around. One man was a philosopher and the other was a mystic.

Suddenly, there was a storm, a crashing of the clouds, and great lightning. The philosopher looked at the sky, the mystic looked at the path. In that moment of lightning, the path was before him, illuminated. The philosopher looked at the lightning, and started wondering, "What is happening?" and missed the path.

You are lost in a forest denser than that of the story. The night is darker. Sometimes a flash of lightning comes--look at the path. A Chuang Tzu is lightning, a Buddha is lightning, I am lightning. Don't look at me, look at the path. If you look at me, you have already missed, because lightning will not continue. It lasts only for a moment--and the moment is rare when eternity penetrates time; it is just like lightning.

If you look at the lightning, if you look at a buddha--and a buddha is beautiful, the face fascinates, the eyes are magnetic--if you look at the buddha, you have missed the path. Look at the path, forget the buddha.

Look at the path and do something--follow the path, act. Thinking will not lead you, only action, because thinking goes on in the head. It can never become total; only when you act, it is total. Become interested in life!--living is the real thing. Don't go on collecting information about what meditation is--meditate! Don't go on collecting information about what dancing is--there are encyclopedias on dance, but the whole thing is utterly meaningless if you don't dance yourself. Throw all those encyclopedias! Unburden yourself from knowledge and start living.

And when you start living, then ordinary things are transformed into extraordinary beauty. Just small things--life consists of small things--but when you bring the quality of intense, passionate love they are transformed, they become luminous.
I laugh some more... I only see Flashes. I remember hearing the Prodigal Son story after my accident... yea sure you want me back . . . you want me to deal with this CRAP created here . . . Ok fine, no more angels or aliens or nothing, if you want me to stay here then I can't see anything else... Don't waste my time with visions of this or that, I am here and only what to see what I need here and NOW!!!

Course then I'm in Tampa the Lightning Capitol of the World!!! Where else would I be? Wonder when it started getting zapped so much??? I bet I can get the exact time and place it started... lol... somewhere arounf USF in 1983. . . lol . . .
They don't play fair, because all they care about is money and power
(not life). It is dangerous to compete with these selfish, unethical,
immoral, and demonic vested interests, as billions of ass-kissers
already know. Jai Om. - Sw. Tantrasangha
http://www.gwu. edu/~nsarchiv/ news/20010306/
I know more data, more research. Like I was browsing again yesterday and found this cool video clip that I had to send to Mike and Dave... let's really make some movies!!! Course Mke's reply was there this morning too... so I gave him an over-dose of data . . . hope I didn't lose him? I blow people away too easily!!!
TUT... A Note from the Universe
If you knew how each little, fluffy thought or daydream of yours was tied to the huge, pivotal events of your life, Eric, you'd never again consider any of your thoughts little or fluffy.

Radical, huh?
The Universe
I guess I need to stop saying that I blow people away. . . lol. . . I laugh about it as a joke, and need to feel people connecting and finding stronger truth and power in what I share.
Today's Outlook for Friday April 06, 2007
The Moon enters philosophical Sagittarius at 12:56 pm EST, infusing our minds with idealism. We are ready to visualize a distant mountain and dream about the journey ahead. But the increasing emphasis on initiating action is softened as assertive Mars enters mystical Pisces, where it remains until May 15. This can dampen our optimism, unless we accept the limitations of the sensible world and place more value on the uncertainty of our feelings.
I need to move into Sagittarius some more too . . . make my feelings and power strong. Hum this feels more and more like starting something so strong and new. Something so far beyond what I've known before . . . I know I can make anything happen. So I need to feel more power and creation moving here than ever!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ; Thanks for sharing this moment and Light with me. . . For the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost!!! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment