Thursday, April 19, 2007

Gratitude FOR YOU!!! yes u 2... lol...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
Kathy dropped in yesterday. It was really wonderful . . . she had so much joy and peace helping me out. She said how much I helped her and her mom this year that this was like a gift for her to do everything for me now. So she did the dishes and cleaned up everything. Then made us lunch and went shopping and got us some dinner too.

She said her mom was doing a LOT better. I said it would be years before she left, and Kathy believes me now. It was really so cute, she wouldn't let me do anything... even yelling at me when i tried . . . . like saying how my bones weren't even set yet and any pain meant i was messing it up more and i better sit or it would get worse. . .
What did you feel?
I never realized how much the shoulder is connected to things, even moving my foot i feel it in my shoulder. Like it's used for balance and everything. Even now if i type too much or too fast, OUCH it hurts!!!
What are you feeling thou???
I was laughing yesterday, Kathy was saying how my mom was with her so she was loving it too. I told it was weird seeing someone else in my kitchen, like once we had all my family over for Christmas and in the middle of it all my mom came into the kitchen . . . "does colleen do ANYTHING in this house?" . . . of course not, but I never noticed it before. Then Kathy just laughed saying how honored she was to really help me after all i did with her mom . . .

Oh then the insurance company called. It was funny, like trying to hold the phone and talk and write and find things . . . I was like totally dumbfounded. . . finally i asked if she could talk to my Aunt Kathy. Kathy just loved it, they were chatting like old buddies in a second . . . Wow and to hear what she was feeling, Kathy just told the Adjuster everything. . . about her mom and how I couldn't do anything at all. She wanted them to get me a CNA since i've not even been able to shower . . . I still have the same shirt on, that the Dr put back on me in the Hospital. . . The Fireman almost cut it off me. . . lol

But to hear Kathy explaining all this stuff to the adjuster was just so wonderful . . . I mean i help people all the time and never realize what it really means to them . . . so to hear her explaining to someone else was such a gift. . .
What are you feeling???
I'm totally thrilled, filled with grace and gratitude for everything. . . Course john from work already called to ask about helping . . . as have Mike from the CGM team... Mike Ryce even sent me a prayer . . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ . . . thanks so much for sharing this love with me... or allowing me to love everyone with You!!! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment