Saturday, April 28, 2007

get tagged?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What are ya doing....
I ordered a bunch more books from Amazon. Course the to-read pile next to my bed is back. I got the new shelves in there full already. And I know I need to just read. I got a sun-burn now, from sitting out side too much. Actually I showered and instead of struggling one-handed with a towel I went outside to dry in the sun-- big mistake!!!

So any way I had this really powerful dream last night. I was visiting or living with someone who was called out on some real important trip to visit some Native Indian Shaman. After returning we started going through all these artifacts we needed for some special ritual. Course then I got out my collection of leather, feathers, tools and all to find we had matching pieces. Not only did things fit together but some pieces I had were suddenly usable in context with these new pieces. It was really weird, like a time warp kinda thing.

Course when I awoke the images were still very real and present so I stayed there continuing in the vision/dreams as if that was more real than my sore arm and all...
What else?
I thought I had all this free time to work on the feathers and all, but then realized I need both hands. It really feels like I messed up my elbow too. I mean sprained wrist and broken collarbone shouldn't completely stop me from moving my whole arm . . . but it has. Also I noticed when I walk too much I start to limp or wobble with something hurting on the left hip too. I'm not one to taking drugs but when I awake all sore and any moving hurts. . . I just grab the pills. Yesterday I took one in the morning, but forgot to bring anymore with me, so halfway through the day I was aching again.

Yea I went to watch the Bike Rack presentation in Dr. Henley's class, got the police report and made copies to fax to the insurance companies... lol... sitting and standing too much! Came home and went to bed before 4pm.
What else?
I started another book about the Inca Shaman and traditions. It's kinda cool to see the same things written over and over again in different ways. Here it is the serpent, jaguar, hummingbird and eagle --- referring to the four levels of perception and existence: the body, mind, soul and spirit. I've only read about the serpent, purely physical stuck down on the earth always in survival mode focused on the solid and tangible only. . . no thanks, course it helps to AVOID CARS while biking especially. . . lol . . .

Course when I laugh about it and enjoy the free time and peace again . . . lol . . . I'm seeing it from the higher Eagle perspective again . . . I wish I could just EAT SNAKES instead of trying anything else . . . lol . . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:56 PM

    I was quite surprised recently when I dreamt that I was on a date with him in NYC. The date was a lot of fun, we were laughing and visiting different places, spending a day exploring. I felt quite awkward, however, as the day went on. I began realizing that I held opinions about Paul's life and character that I had picked up over the years, things that I was suddenly embarrassed to discover while actually in his presence. I thought I understood the nature of his relationship with Lennon, and how he felt about his life pre- and post-Beatles. This assumed knowledge was getting in the way of actually getting to know him! I shared with him what I was feeling, and my awkwardness suddenly at being with him, realizing I know nothing about him, and at the same time, discovering that I thought I knew a lot about him. We laughed, and he told me that he encounters that all of the time--that he considers that sort of false knowledge one of the costs of fame. Once I told him what I was feeling, I began to discover that it was easier to set it aside, and went on to learn about the real man.

    ReplyDelete