Wednesday, April 04, 2007

fulfillment

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

You are not accidental. Existence needs you. Without you something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it. That's what gives you dignity, that the whole existence will miss you. The stars and sun and moon, the trees and birds and earth - everything in the universe will feel a small place is vacant which cannot be filled by anybody except you.

This gives you a tremendous joy, a fulfillment that you are related to existence, and existence cares for you. Once you are clean and clear, you can see tremendous love falling on you from all dimensions.
I know more power and energy coming through all the time
The Moon entered passionate Scorpio late last night, shifting the energies into deeper and darker realms. Scorpio's two key planets, impulsive Mars and potent Pluto form a supportive sextile today, allowing us to act decisively to get a job done. But quicksilver Mercury's square to confident Jupiter may have us underestimating the time it will take. Additionally, a Venus-Neptune square tempts us to escape into our dreams if the going gets too tough.
I know that moon was eating me up last night... AGAIN!!!
Sow a thought and you reap an act; Sow an act and you reap a habit; Sow a habit and you reap a character; Sow a character and you reap a destiny.
- Samuel Smiles
I know I need to get my to-do list started...
"So how do you find your calling and get into something you stick with?"
  1. "Ask yourself 2 tough questions: What do I want? and How will I know when I get it?
  2. Write a master dream list: List all the things you dream of doing before you die. Let yourself go. Quantity is the key. List as many of your dreams as you can without heed to limitations.
  3. Talk with a partner: Dreaming and scheming can place stress upon your closest relationships. Practice this exercise along with a partner in order to share the experience and learn each other's dreams."
I always have this long list . . . miles long it seems sometimes. WHAT'S NEW!!!!
What else?
I got to get a DVD, get some work done, pull the police report from smashing my truck. . .
What do you feel?
I'm wonderful, buzzing, so much so fast, and it's barely started yet. . . . I really almost laugh about it all sometimes.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment