Sunday, April 29, 2007

victim, rescue roles

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

that was really weird... the next section in the book talked about holding onto the past and reliving the same victim, rescue roles over and over again

Why is that weird, we talked about what we did to get you... You learned and moved on from that all long ago. Your brothers and sister are still lost in that experience, but it' almost a joke for you now.
I know, but here the book spoke about how people never let go of these pains . . . and each trauma they described was in my experience somewhere . . . I sorta have done them all and then some.
yes, but what the book said is how people never let go and move on.
yes, and here I am feeling all these things like they happened yesterday. . .
however, do you regret them? Would you wish to change any of them? Do you feel anger and seek revenge or to redo them?
No, I love who I am and what I did. I praise God for all these WEIRD WILD things i did and do each day. . . . I laugh in pride even, wondering how I could even keep up with it all. . . I know I'll never go there again, just as I know I can feel and see others who slip into those things, and try to help people who do.
yes, and you never go back feeling sorry for yourself, regretting or living the pain and victim roles again. You did what you had to do and moved on. . . no big deal. Countless people got trapped in each event you saw. . . . even now today you still encounter things that people get lost in and suffer over for generations. . . while you simply pass over them like another thought or dream you pass in the night. . . Like what did you do today?
Kathy stopped in after church to bring me some lunch... she told me about the gossip in the church, never realized it was there. . . I told her other things to look for that would surprise her, then we took Bear for a walk down to the River . . . .
What did you see feel and talk about. . .
I took her down the same way we always go . . . so soon I was telling her where Lyn sat and how Ciera and I played in the water looking for fish and finding all kinds of things. . . sharing a love none had seen before. . .
What you realized was again how people get lost in their own traumas. . . all you have to share is bliss and love, nothing you did was for control or greed, you simple Be and expressed the Love and Joy of the moment. Others will see what they want there and make it all into something that it is not. Sure you can love and help Ciera, as you can with any child . . . . you gave her all you could for that moment. And it's gone now . . . that moment is still perfect in bliss and love . . . . it will never change. It will always be there in your Heart and in Hers. . . . let the lost world in greed and control make it something else or imagine it was less or more . . . Who cares! What was real for you both will always be real for you both. . . she might be back next time as your daughter or your lover or maybe simply to thank you for the memory you shared. . .
I know . . . so I don't need to regret or feel sorrow for what could have been or should have been. . .
What it was, is all it was supposed to be . . . a child and father sharing the love and truth of the moment, nothing more, nothing less. It might be the only time for the child, but you will never stop having experiences like that. . . You have no fear of loss or no need to control or dominate another. . . there is none of these worldly ego issues in you. . . . what flying off a motorcycle at 110mph gets out of you is really remarkable!
I guess so . . . so i leave another experience as all it was and go on to love and share the next however it is meant to happen. . . yes I'm ready, nothing can surprise me and I can still do anything . . . lol . . . I'm not going anywhere else! just here to BE with YOU ... Let Your Will Be Done Dear Jesus!!!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment