Thursday, April 12, 2007

GRATITUDE

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

It's really getting stronger too.

What did you find now?
I found another bird as I was riding my bike home last night. I knew it was there for me, so I was wondering what I would do with it as I turned around on my bike. Can't just put it in the back of my truck till i get home like usual . . . As I got off my bike, there before me was an empty bag, like made perfect for the poor bird. A sea gull this time. I wasn't sure what happened to him, once again it was fresh and clean waiting for me. Then I remembered the third chant I did with Mike and his Team. I found two blue jays as I prepared for their arrival. And then knocked over the basket of bones before they came. So I need to get serious about making something I guess.
What did you feel?
I feel sorta sorry for the poor bird. But I know how wonderful it is to have these gifts. I know it is really important to get serious about this too. Last night I woke up at 3:33am and chanted until 4am . . . just a quickie, lol. . . But the night before I awoke at 3:31am for a few hours. I know these things are just building and building . . . like my Daily tarot Card: who me "completes the circuit between heaven and Earth" lol . . .(link above)
Today's Outlook for Thursday April 12, 2007
We may not even attempt to get our individual needs met as the Aquarian Moon inclines us to intellectualize our feelings. Although we may be less emotionally present now, we are also empowered when we accept the role we play in the community, at the workplace or in the world. In support of this detachment, the Moon opposes stern Saturn at 3:29 pm EDT. But it conjoins dissolving Neptune at 9:16 pm, reminding us that we are more connected than we think.

Eric's Daily Number: 1
Exercise leadership today, and don't hesitate to push your ideas and agenda forward. Others will look to you for direction. You're also likely to meet someone new. Today is a day of progress if you don't let fear get in the way.

I've been reading another book for my paper. It's getting down to the wire on this. Several things that John, Kathy and Keith gave me are going to be a great help. So I need to get busy. . .
What do you FEEL?
I am happy and grateful. . . Loving You Jesus! All the same names in my life . . . J, K, K, J . . . lol. . . everything I see and feel is always reinforcing and inspiring for me . . . it's really kinda weird sometimes . . . like maybe I can spend a few days making feathers . . . that might be kinda cool!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for filling my life with your Wisdom and Peace! Amen,

SPELLING GRATITUDE

challenge: write Gratitude 100 times .

hint: write ' Gratitude 100 times ' .

challenge: spell Gratitude in one motion

hint: draw above symbol

Gratitude is as complex as a Symbol

or as simple as remembering

to quickly think

outside the box.

***

Go Gratitude!

***

think this one thru: 9 letters or one - you choose.

time is of the essence.

***
get this:
the Word Gratitude has Nine Letters
Nine is a number of Completion
(note Nine in above Symbol)

our ability to express Gratitude has just taken a quantum leap,

joining all races, nations and tongues.

Now everyone can spell Gratitude easily!!!

write on...

***


1 comment: