Saturday, April 28, 2007

new book

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I found another better way to prop up my laptop. . . lol . . . laying flat on my back with a book in my lap, and this laptop to my right . . . I never learned to type so one hand is as good as two . . . course too much typing creates this tension I feel all over. Yea feels almost like "tennis elbow" or someone keeps hitting the funny bone there . . .
What are you reading?
It started talking about our energy centers - - chakras - - I always knew there were more than 7 but couldn't remember from where or what the others were. So now reading short descriptions is so cool. I could feel each one and imagine it spinning really fast clearing off crap I've collected. They were all dusty, I haven't Chanted in a few days, I still wake up at 3am, but it's weird to only do the right half of it. . . I know the full moon is coming again. . . oh its on Christopher's birthday! Or the day before. i WILL REALLY BE CHANTING then!

I can feel the energy change as I spin the chakras, each one feeling a bit different. All are refreshing of course.
Dear Eric, Here is your horoscope for Saturday, April 28:
Ah, the sweet smell of success! There's nothing like it -- except for the well-earned leisure that happens after all that effort. So put your feet up. You've achieved a lot. Now sit back and bask in your work.
I really need to laugh now as the very next section in the book is a little exercise to clear the chakras using your hands. You start with turning the Reiki on in your hands and then from prayer pose you spin your hands counter-clockwise over each chakra. Course each chakra spins clockwise so you are "backwashing" them all. Then you start them spinning again clockwise.

Course with my broken wing i can't really do the prayer pose even. So i read onto the next exercise with the "assembladge point" in our "luminous Energy Field" . . . WOW, I did this in my imagination as i read it and it's like I'm doing the Chant again . . . pushing energy all around . . . . lol . . . my favorite thing to do anyway . . . like i need to move any more . . . lol . . .
What did you FEEL ?
It feels really perfect, like right on the money. So then I searched a bit and read this other blog (commented 3 times on it) about connections . . . lol . . . always looking for more confirmations . . . as if anyone will ever read them. . . . lol. . . guess i need more rest time; nothing i do can get out yet. . .

Oh so i'm feeling blissed out again, when i first found this book on amazon I looked at their website to find they were coming to Tampa, and invited them to Scire to share as much as I can. . . as usual . . . so i can reply to share some more. . . lol . . . maybe even offer to make videos...

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment