Monday, April 09, 2007

this is getting too weird again!

12:05 PM Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

"Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging. " ~ Joseph Campbell
I know I know... always more and more to deal with. I'm not sure I'm so keen on surprises anymore. Sure never expect anything, but some semblance of order or regularity or even something reasonable would be nice for a change . . . or at least only happy surprises!!!
SPIRALING IDEAS

energy flows in waves

following fractals to pattern order in chaos.

ideas channel in this same manner,

prompting receiver to translate, record, organize, and share

inspired time.

at times, a vortex forms

~ too powerful for a physical body to orderly process ~

causing energetic outbursts, friction

and chaotic happynings.

by drawing Gratitude, a physical opening is created

for this abundance of energy to flow.

1. grab a writing instrument.

2. doodle gratitude

3. continue to doodle thru Gratitude

til a feeling of order presides.

remember ~ follow this simple process

to direct creative energies thru physical channels

into viable endeavors.

I always process everything through a vortex. Waves of energy form chaos in me all the time, then I simply go into Ritual and blow through a vortex that sends this energy out. Hurricane Season is always fun... lol.... Then spinning Charkas and moving the energy through a spinning orbit makes the vortex so powerful. I create too much all the time and I need to be more careful. I seem to get caught up into the spin myself sometimes . . . chaos and complexity and all these forms which I seem to practically facilitate.

And I know I facilitate a lot of other things here that I never even understand. And quite frankly if this is going to continue we need to get more realistic and stable. I'm not into floating about all the time and simply am getting sick of it not being reasonable and stable so often.
What about creating more for you then?
I'm not sure I could handle any more. I've been pushing and demanding more of the end to this chaos. If you are so thrilled about all that I've created and pushed out there, then why not make it done! At least if you really want me to make these changes I need to get something more than another task to do. Sure helping out is fine, and at least only the pure and sensible come along to ask me for help . . . At least I've been lucky enough to only encounter people worth helping and sharing with.

Except for one thing . . . remember I'm here on this rock doing things that no one else can do. Being all that I am is getting tedious and boring! Meeting others needs and desires is easy and fun sometimes, but what of my own? I'm still human... lol... I think?
What you need to do is get very clear about what you want and make it happen. You've asked very specifically only a few times and you are usually surprised at what happens. If you want more . . . then ask and accept! Don't be surprised how it comes through to you or expect anything, but simply be ready for everything!
I could go on with this really for days. Like driving home last night, sorta perplexed and surprised again, I saw a big sign with one of my numbers on it... sure winning a $33 million lotto would be neat. . . not that I ever worry or concern myself with money. Someone earlier asked me how I manage . . . she didn't seem to believe me when I said I simple wing it and take what comes . . . So I finally admitted I reduced my expenses to a few thousand a month. Course that reduction was more because I don't want anything more . . . I mean this world of trash and greed and materialism is simply revolting to me some times. I really don't need or want anything more from it. Like even if I were a millionaire I would still want to bike to school every day and have all my windows open instead of having the AC running all the time.

So now I get another email... yes just this very moment:
Dear Eric, Here is your horoscope for Monday, April 9:
Getting yourself all worked up over the way something appears won't help, especially when it comes to relationship matters. Why not wait until all the information is in before you decide what you should do?
I'm kinda getting tired of these things . . . I've been posting horoscopes like reading from a bible. Since when does any of this stuff mean anything to me. Course it's usually right on the money! But SO is every song I hear on the radio... like now... Lookin' At You (Lookin' At Me) by Nichole Nordeman
I'm lookin' at you, lookin' at me
Lookin' for love that comes with a guarantee
What if I knew all that I need
Is held in a hand that'll always offer me this love
And then my phone rings??? Now at 1:33pm, FIGURES!!! "Have you been by my office this morning?"
What?
I said the exact same thing. I've been in class from 9am till 12 noon. So my first feeling, or thought was that the florist was looking to find her. Oh she got the flowers, thanks; all the ladies in the office loved them . . . the story of my life! Everywhere I go all the ladies love it, thrilled and all, except the one I'm interested in . . . . lol . . . that's getting old too.
What would you rather have?
I want it all done now! I don't want to look anymore, I don't want to search anymore. I'm thrilled to have the solutions for everything . . . BUT WHAT THE FUCK if it never amounts to anything??? No one listens, no one understands, they all make the same mistakes over and over again lost in the ego!
What would you prefer?
I set out to solve things. So that's been done. I mean I can't find a book or a teacher who will tell me anything new. I certainly love all I do, see and find, since reinforcement is nice and finding confirmations is always good . . . but certainly they are all convinced I can't add anything to their work . . . lol . . . while each one who chants with me will have a spiritual experience. Funny, I don't recall anything anywhere that people could do to create an immediate spiritual experience, every single time! Oh I guess a gun to the head will do it for you too . . . lol . . . while each of us have found our own little ways to make our connections strong. However, the Chant will bring it to ANYONE, ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME!!!!
What's the point?
I guess that's exactly what I am asking! Like Mike's 300 movie, I can tell people how the same things happen HERE and NOW, and even what is really happening to them, even tell them what I see in their own backyard, and in our own children . . . then I create this very real power and moving experience where the truth is so real they can feel it . . . literally!
What are you getting at?
I don't have a clue! I did all this for what? If no one learns or listens unless they get burned by their own selfishness and materialism what's the point in learning and solving anything? Funny I know how easily I can teach the truth to children, just like in 300 where they brainwashed children into war. . . while I simple share the truth they already have inside. Maybe I should be a monk in some church school somewhere . . . at least then the conscious connection will be searched out and respected, instead of just taken for granted and ignored.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment