Thursday, April 05, 2007

WHOLE NOTE

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What is up...
I've been reading a lot again . . . John told me to get a new book to help finish my paper by Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth. It's funny how much is really old news for me. A lot of this is very in tune with what Mike is teaching too . . . Course I referred to his first book The Power of Now already in my paper.
What's the point?
I remember visiting with Mike and Dave on Monday. Mike is so very clear and conscious it was inspiring. Anyway, at one point I mentioned how I'd spent the last few years focused on being very spontaneous and clear. Simply staying in the NOW and DOING whatever came my way. More simply following my spontaneous insight and inspiration as much as physically possible. I guess I really have done this for years and years . . . I mean all the stuff with STARS resulted from me just doing whatever I was inspired to. Most of my life has been similar.
What are you missing ?
I guess today I went to some hearing about the Careless Driving ticket I got hitting my neighbors truck. There was nothing careless there at all, I was after a thief who stole my bike, and I got my bike back. So the whole experience was very careful and deliberate entirely. Not careless at all, and I would do the same thing again. . .
What's the point, your rambling. . .
I know so as I walked into the court room a sweet pretty girl smiled at me.... long hair, and high heels hidden under blue jeans. Once again I realize that girls like this actually never smile at anyone since they likely get chased by most people all the time. And my instinct was to sit next to her and chat a bit . . . which I've really almost never done at all. Or not since before my accident. lol . . . since I was like 12!!! And I guess now if I had the choice I would have or should have . . . lol . . . since I obviously was not centered in my NOW and BEing!
Why not?
I know I started back to school to get back to my truth again. I can be free to BE as I like to BE and it really means accepting that I attract people and BEing responsible for who I am. Which is really funny now, as I think about 12, back then school was a chore that I enjoyed ONLY because I always did what I wanted which always meant finding the pretty smiles everywhere...
What else are you missing?
I know I was in a jacket and tie and had to get out to Northdale to drop something off. . . and Spontaneous insight again was to stop and visit Lyn. I didn't see her car where she always parked it, so I called to ask her to lunch. No reply again. Oh well. Feels like I should just focus on my NOW and finish this next paper . . . . . I asked John about summer work, and he said we'd get grants and get published! Dr. Nord is ready to explore some research too. . . lol . . . so my NOW is full already!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.



Dear Eric, Here is your single's love horoscope for Thursday, April 5:

For such a steady soul, you've also got a deep well of passion -- and something (or is it someone?) is likely to provoke intense feelings now. This could get very interesting, very quickly.

yea yea yea... believe it when I see it... remember what you said talk aint nothing without the Actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment