Thursday, April 19, 2007

Grace in Gratitude!!!!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up now???
I'm like totally blissed out again. . . can't sleep again too. . . I've been sitting around doing NOTHING! wow... freedom, peace... Been out in the sun alot. I set some chairs way out on the edge of my property, looking at all the trees I planted, wow never realized how many. . . my own private woods. Then watching the squirrels play and the birds chirp. Even a Redheaded wood pecker yesterday!!! Bear has been sitting with me, dug a hole in the cold sand to sit in. Then he jumps up whenever I call to the Osprey. They look like the are starting flight training for the new chicks...

It was funny one even flew out here over me. I mean the nest is like a half mile away. I can still hear them, and I know they recognize me, can likely hear me whisper even. Then I yelled at a mocking bird for chasing a squirrel, lol . . . .
What are you feeling?
Oh I'm just so grateful. I think about things and look and dream... and it's like the calm before the storm again. . . I try to get things set so it's not just me riding the waves. lol. . . but that's ok, leadership is always lonely . . . lol . . . Though dozens of people have called and I've even gotten a get well card already . . .

Oh so I got this gratitude notice again and sent it to a few lists. . . . I wrote a little blurb at the beginning really for my high school class. . . I think they are planning another reunion . . . guess silence and peace gets me to think about other times I sat in peace. Like the months after my motorcycle accident where I just sat around and watched. . .

Oh there are some daisies or something growing next to the fence and it's full of these honey bees. Like hundreds going over the same flowers again and again. I can see their little pollen sacks so I know they are making honey somewhere. . . it made me wonder if all the bees disappearing from other places is because of the storms that are coming. . . Course then I've seen a few lady bugs and remembered how every season Emily would get them all over her arms picking them up as they swarmed around our house. Dave across the street wanted her to bring them over to his garden too . . . I remember he never could understand why they swarmed . . . all around the front door too, so she would take them into the bushes so the door wouldn't smash any . . .
What else do you feel?
I really just feel at ease . . . lol, as long as I'm still not moving my left side . . . lol . . . . it's like a big weight has come off me again . . . no problems anymore. All my classes are about done. . . just a paper to write or rewrite . . . Then john said the new PhD program is all set to start in the fall. I've thought how I got 2 bs, and 2 ms . . . maybe get a 3 ms and 4 phd's lol... or 2 2 and 3 . . . dual this and tri that . . . lol . . . funny Michelle doesn't sound so sure about her Phd again . . . it's funny how I influence people so easily. . . with out even trying.

Oh and then when I TRY to share and help someone, they get all caught up in fear and ego and miss the whole point entirely . . . that's sad. but I guess I can't help everyone, some times its better people hurt and suffer on their own, , , Like Dr Ryce said people only come when they are ready.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. . . thank you dear Jesus, for Always Being with me! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment