Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What Ego

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Just like the natural environment around us, workers are suffering from energy drain and depletion. They’re losing vital life force.

Recent studies and statistics showing elevated levels of worker depression, ill-health, and stress aside, all you have to do is listen closely in a gathering of practitioners to know that a lot of them are:

Dissatisfied Disengaged Defecting…in droves They might not be able to pinpoint or articulate what’s going on for them, but these people know that their work-life connection is definitely out of sync.

Work-life balance is indeed a huge issue. The real problems lie in defining what life balance is and attaining it.

I know all this is ego shit still. . . I've been reading and working a lot, not writing as much as usual. I woke up at 1am again and had a really powerful ritual. It's funny how I get annoyed waking up and try to stay in bed. If I don't fall asleep I end up looking at the clock again and finally get up when the numbers are lined up telling me to!

It's funny how much I avoid it. But then when I start it's so powerful and intense I just don't want to stop. Like last night I grabbed the drum first and really beat on it for a long time. It's really funny how much I feel and I still flash into things with people, thou I've tried not to focus there too much.
What Ego

Ego is a social phenomenon-- it is society, it is not you. But it gives you a function in the society, a place in the hierarchy of the society. And if you remain satisfied with it, you will miss the whole opportunity of finding the real self.

Have you ever noticed that all types of miseries enter through the ego? It cannot make you blissful; it can only make you miserable. Ego is hell. Whenever you suffer, just try to watch and analyze, and you will find, somewhere the ego is the cause of it.

Never fight with greed, ego, anger, jealousy, hatred --you cannot kill them, you cannot crush them, you cannot fight with them. All that you can do is just be aware of them--and the moment you are aware, they are gone. In the light, the darkness simply disappears.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment