Sunday, April 01, 2007

CO-DEPENDENCE TO INTER-DEPENDENCE


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

You are my hope by Skillet, CMRadio.net
Kathy just called... I saw this perfect smile and just swelled up . . . (look familiar) I been flying again. I was up again at 3am, for an hour, and then another before I could sleep. Lucid Dreaming. That's what it is. Not really asleep but dreaming anyway. I went in and out of all kinds of things last night... too much power, it was really intense
Valleys Fill First by Caedmon's Call
I'm picking up Kathy to go to church this morning...
Forever by Plus One 9.01
Kathy wants to give DJ something. Then Mike wants me to record his message in church and likely the workshop after church. So I will have a long day I'm sure!!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment