Wednesday, April 25, 2007

rest rest rest. . . lol. . .

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I seem to have too much to do again. . . I'm trying to relax since if i do too much i get really sore and tired. Yesterday the IBA team came by and picked me up to go to meet Mike at CGM. I only said a few words at the whole thing, and literally started to fall asleep. We might have been there for an hour, tops. They brought me home after it and don't expect me at the presentation today. I'm not sure what I'm doing yet . . . . Kathy brought me lunch yesterday, and did the dishes. Then I ordered pizza after our meeting. . .
What else are you feeling?
Interesting enough i still feel someone at night. She's not as clear and aggressive, but more seemed to drop in to chat. At first I was like "shut-up and leave me alone;" but then we chatted anyway... oh I know...
Inner Voice
If you have found your truth within yourself there is nothing more in this whole existence to find. Truth is functioning through you. When you open your eyes, it is truth opening his eyes. When you close your eyes, it is truth who is closing its eyes.

This is a tremendous meditation. If you can simply understand the device, you don't have to do anything; whatever you are doing is being done by truth. You are walking, it is truth; you are sleeping, it is truth resting; you are speaking, it is truth speaking; you are silent, it is truth that is silent.

This is one of the most simple meditation techniques. Slowly, slowly everything settles by this simple formula, and then there is no need for the technique. When you are cured, you throw away the meditation, you throw away the medicine. Then you live as truth - alive, radiant, contented, blissful, a song unto yourself. Your whole life becomes a prayer without any words, or better to say a prayerfulness, a grace, a beauty which does not belong to our mundane world, a ray of light coming from the beyond into the darkness of our world.
It's all about this time I share with you. . . I never have any trouble coming back to this peace.
Not any more, since you've learned chants and rituals to bring this out all the time. Also you have been able to keep it with you. Remember your article about losing the ego and getting into Presence. . . you've had a few dramatic impacts that blew all the ego out of you. Others haven't been so lucky. But you wanted the truth, not the power and control that so many others blindly seek.
I know so many people follow the greed and selfishness of their ego like little lost puppies. It's not their fault they do not know any better. Our whole culture promotes it. . . which really means they are all following some one else's lie never listening to the real truth deep within...
Love and the law of Moses
Let your gestures be alive, spontaneous. Let your own awareness decide your lifestyle, life pattern. Don't allow anybody else to decide it. That is a sin, to allow anybody else to decide it.

Why is it a sin?--because you will never be in it. It will remain superficial, it will be hypocrisy. Don't ask anybody how to pray. Let the moment decide, let the moment be decisive, and the truth of the moment should be your prayer. And once you allow the truth of the moment to possess you, you will start growing and you will know tremendous beauties of prayer. You have entered on the path.
I get knocked over with how powerful this truth is, lol. . . feels like the only outlet for half the universe?
TUT... A Note from the Universe
I do believe it should comfort you to know, Eric, that whenever you face a fork in the road of life, no matter which path you choose, I'll be there in all my glory.

(Probably moon walking, with a long, feather boa trailing in the breeze...)

You can't go wrong -
The Universe

Worry not, Eric. If your friends can't see me now, in all this spandex, they won't see me then.

Dear Eric, Here is your horoscope for Wednesday, April 25:
Even the most dynamic signs need to spend time recuperating, including you. Go ahead and tell your dear ones that you need some moments alone. Then indulge in whatever leisure activity gets your motor running.
I knew I couldn't sleep tonight. Spent 2 hours with Shawn, really cool stuff, traded papers. Went to the ER and got a REAL doctors note. Got a handicapped parking permit. Then Judge threw out the careless driving ticket, lol... sat with my neighbor 30 minutes in traffic court . . . OUCH!!! Made it back to watch our class presentation, and get john's stuff set. I can't be typing too long either without aching. I got up every few minutes. Kathy called and invited me to dinner...

Real dinner, chicken, salad, beans, corn-on-cob. . . she told me how her disability was because she never rested after back surgery. Told me how I better rest or it would be months instead of weeks getting better. . . leading to more complications later... then we relaxed & watched a movie
Why are you up then?
I know, chant time, night night . . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. . . . . . GINNY IS GETTING BETTER TOO. . . . THANK You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.THANK You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

lol... just the right side. . . right vortex? lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment