Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Monday, December 06, 2004 11:13:45 PM

Date:Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:21:00 -0800 (PST)
From:"Eric" To:"Chuck"
Subject: hey dude
Hey Chuck,

This is weird... really weird.I'm reading my OLD Journal.... from 1987

Two days before I met Dan Walbolt for the very first time.... I was praying and playing my God talk stuff as I always did. And so here as I wrote the songs from the radio....


"so now, Walbolt will likely tell me we’re only a student group and must do it on our own.... who knows it will likely all come through, but I'm ready to deal with the worst."
It’s just kinda freaky reading this now, since it about happened that way.
I guess I should write about how things I do now will come out too?

Thanks Buddy!
Peace and love to you and yours!
erw
___________________________________________________________

So I'm still reading my journal. And the section I just read is the same as my day today. So I need to write it here. (red is corrections added now)

  • 5/25/87 5.35pm So I’ve gone through the last year of old newspaper clippings that I’ve collected.... Organized, trimmed and cut them all up. Filled up a bag of trash and put a bunch into a RAS presentation book. For my meeting tomorrow. I organized it all good I think. Starts out with the local development and goes into all the problems it causes; polluting rivers, killing wildlife and destroying children with all the social pressures, and obvious perversion and exploitation. Then I go into the mess in the government and HRS and how little they do.
  • And then comes RAS and USF on the scene with all kinds of clippings about USF architecture and 2 clippings about RAS (ARCE). Then I go into clippings about kids and nature and projects, developing productions and the rich rewards from it and then I got my projects.
  • 5/26/87 9.23pm Met with Bryan Burgess and Mr. Walbolt for an hour today.
  • 9.45pm I see Dr. Skalkos again tomorrow.... I’ve always thought she would witness my passing.... like I feel she’ll see and know my growth. Like when I pass into newness of life.
  • Like the gap I need to bridge is within myself.... and everyone has the same gap between
    conscious and unconscious, between knowledge and belief, between right brain and left brain.... between intellect and intuition BETWEEN MAN AND God.
  • And when I bridge it I'll finally be able to succeed as I must and need to. I've known Skalkos would be here to witness this.
  • 5/26/87 10.37pm Chuck called and I told him a little about the meeting with Walbolt. He’s really psyched now. I just gave him an idea of the meeting and what I want to do about it. Boy does he seem really positive... I could use the strength too... I guess I really have a lot to talk to Skalkos about. Wow a lot is really happening. I got a solid opportunity and position to make my stand and I'm getting the solid support I need.

__________________________________________________
Date:Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:00:45 -0800 (PST)
From:"Eric" To:hyp
Subject:Re: Tao in the Library today

Hi Hyp,
Very cool stuff, I've got three books to read now. And I finished my finals today... aaahhh some free time finally. Yes still lots going on though, finding current research articles all afternoon today again.

I certainly would enjoy a coffee break too. It's kinda hard to find anyone who can freely talk about this stuff. The Taoist are almost secretive, and the mix into the neurosciences is kinda a rare conversation!

I’ve got a meeting this morning till after lunch. Then nothing planned till Thursday 10-5pm, but then its weekend for me, so just pick a time you can take a coffee break. I like to bike around campus, so I'm rarely more than 10 minutes away from anything.

Hope your finals all go good, and we’ll chat again soon....
c-ya
eric

--- hyp wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Sorry for the delay...lots going on. I did well
> on my final, thanks for asking.
>
> How do you like the books so far? I haven't had
> a chance to check out the link you sent me but,
> I will when I get a spare moment. I am by no
> means an expert on this topic but like you I'm
> interested. I would like to get together for
> some coffee and conversation but will be tied
> up for the next week. Let me know when you're
> available and we will coordinate a time.
>
> Hope all is well.
>
> Hyp
___________________________________________________________



What do you really want to happen now?

It’s really weird for you to ask me that now. As I was reading through my journal I realized how it was describing the exact same thing that I did today. I mean I did the exact same thing all over again. And what’s really freaky is that the same names are in my journal, now as before. I mean Keith wrote me this week saying Bruce’s Birthday was 12/5 and his daughter’s is on 12/8.

There in my journal 5/87 I'm meeting Bruce who’s building the New USF Art Museum, bidding to build an overpass to the VA Hospital on 30th, and looking at my crazy designs. While Keith is fighting with me about RAS but Chuck is excited about my proposals to Newkome. And my journals are now talking about building the dreams I’ve recently seen in the Tampa River Walk, USF PhD program, Pasco/Greenways and http://www.seedco.org/ this week.


“something deep, something holy, something real that I can not explain, a love so beautiful, I can not turn away, God has Shown me a love so beautiful, I can not turn away, I can not turn away” I Cannot Turn Away by Jamie Slocum 12/7/2004 1:45:40 AM

It is really too intense to even write about. I mean there is just so much energy pumping through my body now. So I'm reading about this passion and desire as I created a new world in school... while then I lose a lover, an Expo Video, and have to start over it seems writing basic proposals for the university bureaucrats. So Skalkos asks why I don’t mourn the loses.


“I have a vision a hope a dream, that’s The Way, that’s The Way, that’s The Way it is With Love;” The Way it is With Love by Natalie Grant.

What else could you expect son?

This is what we’ve been telling you all along.

Do you think you are ready yet?

It’s really funny because I know I never mourn, like I wrote in 1987 people are always with me and I feel like they will return some day. So as I was reading about losing a lover and thinking, dreaming about intimacy.... even feeling them from a distance and recalling explaining the telepathy with Valerie.... lol.... and now the teleporting with Kathy. Wow, it’s funny Skalkos never heard about Kathy, just Valerie and Maryanne her twin... lol. And so as I reading this old journal and I stop to check my email and there was a reply for the cute girl with the stone into nueropsychology... "Tao in the Library today"

wow another email now?

___________________________________________________________
----- Original Message -----
From: "erw" To: "Eric Weaver"
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 3:54 AM
Subject: Re: Hi there

Hey rick... lol...I always wanted to do that... Say that out loud fast "hey rick," it sounds like "ERIC"... lol... someone would yell that down the hall to me long ago, sorta saying hello and my name at the same time.

Yes sorry about the membership on The Changers group. It's a free Yahoo thing, bunch of files there, easy, so I use it a lot: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/USF-ethics/files/Forests/. I can let you use an ID or email you the final 10 MB original ppt.

With the research we did it turned into how Big Brother Business was exploiting the environment everywhere. Ending with a http://www.congress.org/ link to stop the 2005 Omnibus Budget SCAM http://thomas.loc.gov/home/omni2005/ where the Old Growth gets chopped with countless other porkers.

mindboggling for sure!
I certainly understand the KIDS FIRST thing. Congrates... enjoy every second with them? 2-3?

However, here in Florida we got Brother Bush running all the state offices too, so the anti-BB-BSing message is building up quick. Howard Zinn just visited too http://www.usforacle.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/12/01/41adca4e9753f?in_archive=1

If you have any spontaneous ideas for a few non-profits http://www.pascowildlife.com/ http://www.starsusa.org/ that would be cool. Course after seeing some of what you've done, I'm kinda embarrassed to say this, but look at the stars history at the bottom of that page to see who helps do that.

Are you still interested in an anti-BB-BSing message?
We might be able to bring in something to make it a paying gig.

Maybe even tie in www.Seedco.org
www.computermentors.org
http://www.yeaprograms.org/ with my MBA..... into
http://stars.dyndns.info/homestead/files/prod01.htm <= my son..... http://stars.dyndns.info/homestead/comp1.html <= with my dauther.....
to make it all a paying gig for me too!

wow now my mind is blown away ... overload for sure.
Thanks for the Reply

More power to the EWs....

er;-)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: Hi there

Yo, Eric, what's up? Thanks for the note.

I think what you're doing with the powerpoint deck is great. It's a huge problem right now in the Northwest, and mindboggling that it's even happening in the first place.

I'm not sure what I can do to help. I run a struggling marketing firm and that pretty much takes up all my free time. I have the skills to get an anti-logging message across but not the budget to create an awareness campaign to help change public opinion. Hopefully someone with deeper pockets does....if they were out there, I'd love to work on a gig like that.

I couldn't get into your "The Changers" group on Yahoo... evidently I have to be a member?

I appreciate the kind words. If you know of an organization that wants to do a campaign about clear-cutting, I'd love to help. But it'd have to be a paying gig at this point. Gots to feeds the kids! :)

More power to the EWs....
- ew
------------------------------------------------------------------------
channeling gilbert gottfried, all day, every day.
http://www.ericweaver.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment