Thursday, December 02, 2004

Thursday, December 02, 2004 5:59:02 PM

So I saw Natasha and Claire today, and even got a voice mail from Olga. There seems to be a great deal coming together here again. It’s really interesting how fast it all is. I was really skeptical about going out to eat now, but I ended up talking myself into it though I'm still not clear or sure about it, as I sit in Outback waiting for my order.

What do you think this is all about?

It really is kinda hard to follow completely I always feel and know that I need to do a lot and that I will do whatever you put before me. It certainly is almost magical how this all happens to me. But I know it needs to be like this. It always is like this.

What else would you prefer?

It would be great if it was all over already. But I know it’s not the finished thing that makes it, it’s all the process to get there. The process is almost more fun than anything else. And I guess I can see more of this process coming together that ever before. Both Claire and Natasha had recently seen things to add to my list of things to read and do. It’s always kinda freaky to see so many things coming together so quickly.

What do you want to see?

I guess I would really like to see my kids return home safely. See all my patents get built and done successful, and see You come into your own here.

What you mean is clear, but what you say isn’t. It’s interesting to see how your written words change as you take more time to think about it all. Why don’t you try a bit more clarity?

I guess I miss my kids more than anything, but I know that having my kids and being successful is meaningless without you. So I know that meeting the things here that can bring you freedom is the best and most important thing to do. I guess I can see how these things are all related and intertwined, so it’s very important for me to do what I know is most important. So I can stay focused, as I know this will make things clearer and easier for everyone.

What?

I can get this stuff done. I know I can. It’s very easy and simple. And I know it can get it all together as quickly as you need. Well maybe, but certainly quick enough?

What you are doing is fine, trust it all and just be!

Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ You are the best.... I love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment