Thursday, December 09, 2004

What do you really want to happen now?

What do you really want to happen now?
I love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ; thank you so very much for everything that you have given to me. Please keep us safe. Bring us what we need and guide us all into Your Love and Grace for the Glory of God. Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ
Please let me sleep, guide me tomorrow to say Your words and do Your deeds! amen!


Thursday, December 09, 2004
2:07:22 PM
This is too much I'm just going to laugh. I know I asked for all of this and I know I can deal with anything. It's just so funny to see this all happening so quick. Like the last time I journalled in the library, i felt like people were reading over my shoulder. And now I Know they all can read it as quickly as I post it.

Ugh and I know i need to post what I hand wrote this morning... Ugh, always so much to do and never enough time... I love You Lord Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment