Thursday, December 09, 2004

this is a webpage tooo... lol...

oh this is a trip to open a webpage now, writing directly online again? And I realize what that really means to me! I've collected pictures of the oddest things precisely for this. Little scraps to piece together a fantasy ... lol.... knew this was coming, lol... trusted my instincts in creating the desire for what i needed to express myself. This Is Your Love Jesus that I NEED to Express!

Now i need to pull in documents from other places. I need another Web Tool! MAKE it so i can import pages from other groups/archives so I can update them and expand on them. That would be a neat tool... especially if i could change it everywhere. Yea, keeping archives like wiki's do too... lol... so others can update it too.... like so many groups are full of old dead crap messages we sent before we knew anything... lol... so now we need to update and correct them... or at least link to the updates! I am still the engineer combining resources again.


This is exactly what you asked for. What did yo think would come? 11.55pm Landslide By Seven Places "I will trust you Jesus I'll be Brave" 11.56pm "I'm not unhappy that i take the train today..." Day by Day By Point of Grace
WOW this is really freeing... like all this energy is flowing out of me into this keyboard... and I see in my mind how it's all electronics... countless little points of light moving about. Here a quantum, then there... each at the same time, back and forth over again ad infinitum.....

lol... more more more, so i send my own electrons through this WORD to You NOW! LOVE; SMILE 0;->)))==<
"Show my devotions, I want to fall in love with you, I want to fall in you with you" Love song for a Savior by Jars of Clay
Each electron i send to you now carries a vibration. And that vibration I add to it is my Knowledge, Direction, and control for the little beam. I send my direction, my prayer, my point of understanding in these rays to you here. Each Word, Each Feeling.... coming through for you now as you read this word....

You know it, you feel it.... It's not about me, it's all about you... CMRadio.net There's no sweeter name i know!!!... lol.... Jesus, I am Yearning here for you!!! 12.21pm everything i am wants to BE LIKE YOU!!!!


Everything you are Son Everything by Seven Place 12.22pm
So cool... thanks Man, this is really going to be awesome. Typing Live, sharing this Energy online? with You? You are so cool about this... I Love You Lord Jesus Christ!"


You are Son; this is just barely beginning. You were so very clear and strong today that you have no idea, you need to tell Claire about the restaurant. www.CMRadio.net I want to know you by Sonicflood
Oh shit, I mean... we walked in for lunch and the place was packed in seconds. So i knew that happens to me anywhere I go, and I realized how it was a viable example that she can understand about how consciousness is all connected. I then realized how I emailed her this morning about reservations for lunch at our usual place on campus. And how i knew just suggesting the concept was sending energy for everyone to go there. So when i arrived early, Barbara had already called for reservations and it was full already.

That's something i tested while riding my motorcycle. I could focus on taking one route home, until i raced off on my bike and suddenly turn to go the other direction, to find it empty. It was so neat how I could feel the difference when i shifted.... like the weight of hundreds was off of me.... aaaa freee....

WOW, Now I remember how i'd give the kids a Weekender with our options circled for fun! They would pick the ones we wanted and then think about the others to shift the crowds. I remember how Emily really knew what she wanted, no traffic, but big crowds at the art shows!

So I saw Skalkos today and asked her to join my research committee to prove how consciousness changes DNA. Wow, and I know realize why. She was right i need to confide in someone to say the entire story. However, she has ethical disclosure issues. Lol... which i can wave with a signature.... hum? and then the security is assured for all the other participants too. hum? ;-/

Course Skalkos knew Claire and visa versa. Evidently the counseling center is now well established for conflict resolution techniques; development and used administration wide. Claire was stunned to hear I saw Skalkos weekly for years before the center became popular... Skalkos related completly to her both having me as a visitor weekly. Claire and i met at lunch, while Skalkos would NEVER join me for lunch... lol.... but each watched me progress for years at USF.

Connecting little points of light. WOW, so for lunch i told Claire how i presented my case to Skalkos... saying how i needed to get all these women together to witness the Full Chant. Then they could experience it and understand how much energy we can move. I mean, demonstrations are always most effective.

But Claire wasn't convinced, so i said how this wonderful "Ro" witch popped over for a holiday weekend. I told her "Understanding it was only by experience," how better to start a class. So Ro came in after 12 hours changing flights from London. And we started with the Cypress Rd Beach 5 minutes from the airport, where I showed her the Chant concepts. She liked the beach. So then in Clearwater hours later, I explained it in more detail showing her again.... then a third time at my house.

Morning i was ready for the whole Chant. So i showed her in the space (lol... web... LOL!!!) set her in the EAST, pointed out the circle, gave her some drums and went to prepare. When i returned i cast a circle into the one she did while i was gone. Then chanted ALL OUT! Moving the energy to connect Heaven and Earth though our vortex. So we shared this incredible vision of a civilization of Love in mothering children. She was playing with the kids in the garden while i was running off with my love.

We shared the same visions, so i asked who she was speaking to, and she asked if I'd seen her mom.


Mom? I said, I thought it was GrandMom...

Yes that's right, how did you know!!!!

Hey Ro, this is the garden here, remember you flew over last night?

So then she asked me more about what I saw, and as i began to explore the visions, which opened like a white lotus with her inquiry. And I began to describe details about the gardens and experiences teaching the children and their traditions.... eeek!! She STOPPED ME in moments recognizing I knew too much already... and then just asked me HOW?

So I then explained how we each are a temple of God. I'm Doing this Shamonic Dance Ritual in Prayer of Love for Jesus Christ. I just am acting as I was created for and the flash that passes through me i witness as a Gift of God for her. She had witnessed the Love of God that was there for her. She shared in this expression of the Divine, so she could take what she wants of it.

I move so much energy so I have learned to pass it on since it all expands and returns to me applified, so to explore it further is to Honor God even more! SO PLEASE ASK ME MORE!!!

So next Claire Tells me about a Great Aunt who passed recently. Her mom's sister who was deep into the Indian Traditions of their family. No one else in the family would face it, or accept it... Except her Daughter ALSO NAMED RO like the London RO Witch deep into the traditions with her GRANDMOTHER, not Mom.... just liek Claire's daughter who was very close with her Great Aunt!!!

WOW, another Lady connected to this same path. Maybe I need to see her daughter to help me convince her to demonstrate this Chant! Course i made a CD to define the context and everything for Skalkos, which I need to recreate and copy for Claire and her Daughter, ugh and others!!! lol....

Oh and I need to explain how the songs are on a radio, just another business. The NOW this experience I've created for you is Locked in time with these songs!! And they flow into YOU while you share in it by reading my words. Check the songs words... read the LIGHT FOR YOU!!! Search out this vision I've shared as a gift to you!

All GOD's people say, WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU LORD!!! We Love you.,,, and we pray www.CMRadio.net The beauty of Simplicity by Telecast 1.44 it's in the business rocords, royalties are paid based on the songs played.. it's all recorded... NOW

I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, thanks for sharing here with me amen

No comments:

Post a Comment