Sunday, December 05, 2004

Sunday, December 05, 2004 6:27:27 PM

Sunday, December 05, 2004 6:27:27 PM

What you did was good son, no worries, be happy!


It’s all going to bust apart soon isn’t it?


What have you been asking for? Do you think you are ready?

I guess nothing would happen if I wasn’t ready. And the way things are all coming together very slowly and clearly, it seem like this is all exactly as it needs to be.


What else would you expect?

Am I finally going to get into my fantasy

___________________________________________________________
From: erw To: eric Cc: eric
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 12:04 AM
Subject: Hi there

Hey Eric,
I occasionally search for our name to see what comes up first, since I've written so much.

When I searched today and found your sites I was pleasantly impressed. I like your work. You are very skilled at websites and marketing, which I'm just starting to look at now in an MBA. Care to help?

I was born in CA and Visited Vallejo for the first time this summer as I drove up to Portland. Wonderful area, so my last class project is about how the forests are getting destroyed in the Northwest: http://stars.dyndns.info/download/presentation1.ppt

This is a cut version you can get to easily. But if you want to look at the whole thing it is here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thechangers/files/Forests/

Thanks for reading this note. It's great to see the name doing so well...
Maybe you can help out with this!
There is really so much more I need to DO!

Sincerely
Eric
http://profiles.yahoo.com/stars2man
___________________________________________________________

Wow this is really cool. 5/1/87 4.03pm Dr. Skalkos surmised that after my accident I abandoned my own instinctive identity, actions and selfhood. I learned to adapt to other peoples’ attitudes because they were safe..... She said that now I need to regain some of my traits that I abandoned.

What do you think about this?

It’s really kinda funny to think about it now. I'm in the same place again trying to do what we talked about years ago.... wow 17.6 years ago. I'm getting closer and closer to freely following my instincts all the time. And again I'm in the place and position to change everything that there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment