Monday, December 13, 2004

Monday

Wow, I need to write more about this CD... But now this river model is almost done. Well done enough to submit. I still will end up redoing a few things. I think I can get the calibration tighter. Yes oh that's what I need to do...

So after I Chanted Thursday morning and filled with these visions, I realized what I had to do with all this in my hands.... Publish it and share it all to those around me who I can => CD! Explain it all so clearly so everyone can understand and participate. Then I saw myself doing this chant for these same ladies that I know, and they FELT it enough to be CLEAR. So they were ready to stand up and make this changes in our culture that I need to create... LOL... The old Mayan Shaman, from another place and time showing up now to PROVE IT out in the open for everyone to see and share in!!

And I felt how most women in politics are lost in the Ego; chocking the life out of what's left of us here.... Man's extreme greed and chaos for years has already exploited and destroyed so much. All the children are seeing this and now get lost in the selfishness more and more. More consumer's, more greed, more people lost in the pursuit of "the american dream;" more lost sheep!

Not only had women lost control of their bodies, lost the battle of the sexes; but now they let doctors regulate their cycles and children with hormones... LOL... Ugh, just like the cattle producing the county's milk supply! Doctors and lawyers are controlling everything for the greed of giant anonymous corporations.

Wow, I've written this a thousand times

I've seen and explained the same perversions over and over again... And now my children are lost in this. These women who are in charge have lost their souls to man's greed and materialism instead of upholding Family and Truth in the Love of their hearts. They have forced my children to become lost in the worst perversion this corruption creates in our culture... The very worst:

Psychological violence is what the human need to control others leads to when taken to the extreme. The parents dominate girls totally. And from her point of view she has no choice but to lash out violently. It is the only way she can gain some control for herself. Unfortunately, when she grows up, because of this early trauma, she will think she has to seize control and dominate others with the same intensity. This characteristic will be deeply ingrained and will make her just as dominating as her parents are now, especially when she is around people who are vulnerable, such as children. This same trauma no doubt happened to her parents before her. They have to dominatenow because of the way their parents dominated them. That's the means through which psychological violence is passed down from one generation to another.
Now we all see this, and recognize it as our own. I can prove it all, I have documented the corruption in our schools, in the town and city, in the county and state... the disease is everywhere. I can show how our actions and materialism pursuits destroy the earth, and how the children all see this and grow to fight and exploit as the ideal that we teach them! The corruption is everywhere. That's all documented and provable too... So all the systems are false and destroyable with just observing the truth...

THEN CHRIST JESUS You have also created the solution and all of our systems can be linked and monitored with simple TRANSPARENCY... we can know and direct it all in truth... no more expecting others to care for our troubles we must learn to do it oursleves....

No proof necessary, you can look and see whatever we do. No more Lies, no more deceptions... Remove the drugs from our bodies, return to real food to make our bodies and minds clear. LOL... WHY? Because then YOU TOO will be able to connect to Heaven and Earth to Share the Experience of GOD = LOVE now... Not later, Heaven ON Earth NOW!!! lol, this is easy stuff I will show you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment