Thursday, December 09, 2004

Visions of linking new projects

12/09/04 10.49am
Oh wow what a trip this is. I awoke at 3.03am, and got up at 3.07am. i knew i would never get back to sleep, so i went out to chant...

Wow it was so very clear what to do. Every step and every motion i made was very clear and defined. First took Bear outside, came back and then got right into a Yoga position on the floor. I actually didn't do it all, but soon was up in my chair with my drum. i did the sounds and chanted full out!

i went through it all rather quickly too. But i got a lot of sensations moving all the energy around. Not so much the breathing and the sounds, but just real pwoer moving. Like i could feel so much more, very clear and specific. Ans when i pushed it all up back from the Earth and pulled this incredible vision through my crown to Heaven.... WOW.... I Felt like i was offering them up to God, like a tithe, and then felt it come down into like a gift back into my heart to hold... Thank You Lord Jesus; I Love YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment