Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 2:47:45 PM

I'm in the library, watching the cute girls again. I came in here to do some research and I really have tons and tons to do. Where to start is always my issue...

So a really cute girl came in and sat in the next chair. She had a stone set in the middle of her forehead, and was clearly not Indian. So I asked about it wondering if she was Buddhist. She said she avoided practicing any one religion but liked the stone and had several of different colors and styles.

8pm

We chatted a few more times and she finally asked me about what I was researching. I was hesitant at first but finally said I was exploring DNA and consciousness theories. Then she tells me she is getting into nueropsychology and gave me a few books to read. She had a French final to go to at 6pm. I was hoping she would make it back here, but it doesn’t look like it now. She did give me her email address and name so we do plan to chat again some more.


Course that is so cool. I just love it. Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ You are the best.... I love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment