Wednesday, January 05, 2005

1/3/2005 4:27:04 PM

I’m really getting burnt out on all this BS I have here in my house. It is annoying and not getting me anywhere. I need to write up some proposals/contracts for the people living here. And give some times for actions and deadlines. Like now I’ve got two lazy people that are not doing anything but serving themselves. I spoke to Scott briefly about it and he gave me some clear ideas and actions to deal with them.

I never made it to USF today like I wanted to. But I guess I wrote out everything I needed to about it for Scott. I still want to send it to people on campus which would be kinda cool I guess. It was kinda funny, he called me just when I was wondering what he would say to me about what I wrote. Of course I really wanted to ask him about the stuff with Dan and Jason.
I’m really so tired of the struggle and working on all these things all by myself it seems is just getting old.

I’ve tried to have people come into my house to help and work with me and so far it’s been more of a head ache than anything at all. I guess Cathy and Kids got a lot out of it. But since then it’s been more trouble than it is worth.

So I need to write what I’ve invested and put out here for these people and what they have done in return. What a pain in the ass. Why can’t people be honest and responsible? If I help them, feed them and give them things they need, why can’t I get a reasonable return for it? You would thing people had more integrity than this. It’s just annoying to have to do everything myself over and over again.


Tuesday, January 4, 2005
cool.
I’m curious what you thought about my Research and such… This is related to it too: http://stars2man.blogspot.com/

I talked to Dan Briefly and he's cleaning up his room, getting civilized and working around here again. Jason hasn't yet...

Course Jason is frustrated that I don't worship his PC workings. But he did this laptop last week and still there is something that changes the date every day so it’s a day ahead and 15 minutes behind? Course I’ve worked on PC’s forever so making changes to what I like, freaks him too?? Lol… all things come in time, maybe he’ll get on the ball soon???
Thanks for you help yesterday….

7:34 PM
I’m tired and frustrated still and I know I can do better but I’m tired. It’s unnerving to have these people in my house now? I’m always hearing Dan gossiping and Jason can’t seem to get anything done … except whining about things. And to think I’m paying for this? I’m really tired of paying for things too.

I wanna go to school and then I don’t want to go. I guess I know I could create change and create something new. But there is no where for me to start. I guess everything I read about the DNA research tells me how I can pull this all together. Or at least how much there is coming together on it at the same time. It’s just so annoying to see that I brought this into my house and it’s just stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment