Sunday, January 02, 2005

This is an ACT of GOD...18.08.08

I hate seeing more and more of what they do to keep control people in the USA... But I guess that’s what I’m here for. That’s what the CD is all about too.

What did you learn?
Time… it is time for me to go inside!

What do you want to share about this experience that you have brought to us? You knew why you came here. The Indians are coming in out of the woods. So are you ready to go inside now? Are you ready to design and build something new?
Time… this time Jesus I need to see something. I mean I never cared about seeing the spirits that watch me all the time and I don’t care about the cameras. It’s just that I know I need to share more that people can see. What do you want me to do now?

What do you think son? This is your own creation. How much can you really share? Do you think you are ready to do even more? Do you think you can handle it?
Time… it’s time for me to come to terms with this. And my very first thing I need to know is that I can do anything that you want me to do. And I guess this means facing everything you have placed before me. And my first thought is really that you asked me to BLOG this creation as it happens while now I’m not sure I can do it anyway. But now inside I’ve got no music and no Blog, while a moment ago as I sat outside I had it all? That’s weird; you would think the wireless network would be stronger inside.

What is this all about, you have concrete all around, you know and several walls between you and the router now, before it was only a sad sorry roof, which we’ve told you to replace countless times. So now you have the roof to do, the trail to do and the computers to do. Do you think you will be able to get all of this done at once?
Time… I’m running out of time now? I thought you said it could take forever and really didn’t matter.

What we said is that forever is determined by this. Your time is up to You. If your world doesn’t do what the Earth needs, the Earth will do it instead… cleaning and clearing is easy for it, you’ve seen this again since Christmas. A New child is born.
Time… is running out.

What is important is that you do as much as you can in the little time you have left.
Time… never means very much to me.

What did you learn today?


Well, Jason and Scott talked a bit on the phone and I stopped by his office. We walked up stairs and they worked in the office for a while. And then we went to Hooters. I asked Scott more about my hat and visiting Mike as we were walking in. And so we talked about this during lunch. They both got a steak sandwich and I only got a small salad, not sure who was paying for anything. They said I looked like a tourist. That’s what Dan said too… lol… but I like this hat, and know it has something to do with my leadership research and everything else I need to do at USF.

So as we sat down I mentioned how Jason had come in with me too. So Scott asked him about the conversation we had.

“What Conversation?” said Jason; “Mike only got in 6 words… and there was no introduction for me.”

“Introductions, Eric can’t even introduce himself;” responded Scott….

So they went on talking about shop and business deals and working together, laughing about my incompetence. Oh yes, women always talk about how pretty they each look, and men-talk it’s how stupid you are. I guess I likely said a few words. Lol... nothing knew to me, usually when I get people together, I just watch anyway. I mentioned a bit about visiting Newkome.... I think they were teasing me about my “meetings” again... I recalled how I said about visiting Dr. Newkome for several years. Lol... Just like Claire and Olga. I would walk in a see him and I said how funny it was with his assistant hated me since I’d take up all his time.

“Oh, no not this again” said Scott... “more useless meetings he never did anything with you.”

Funny, what I remember Claire saying now, was how busy Newkome was, his schedule was always full, and his time was priceless, running several labs, patents, started the Research Foundation and DSR for USF too. All I needed to say to Scott and Jason was how I had a private consultant, Newkome was convinced I couldn’t do anything, but here now I’ve done ALL of what he said I couldn’t do... Dr Newkome simply helped me understand how; you see I just got the coolest instructor... lol... just like Jason, Scott and Dan must be included in that now I guess…

WOW, now I see how the transit system is within reach too. Lol... the one thing Newkome could never even comprehend, though I think he signed my disclosure anyway... lol... he kept saying it was not even possible, if he could see this now! I wonder what he would say?

21.04.05=> 20:50:28 laptop??? Hum, changed it again... “Just like Abraham laid Isaac on the sacrificial bar, and I will surrender it all... if sacrifice is required, then let all my kingdoms fall...” I surrender all By Clay Crosse and now Falling Down by Bebo Norman on CmRadio… 21.06.56 official... lol... 21:08:12 wow did it... lol... Got the time right on this laptop again.

So the hat is what looked really bad. Baseball hats are in style while my Crater Lake hat is out? I noticed in Hooters a bunch of men wearing baseball caps. All were clean saved with crew-cuts too. Well I guess one or two had little mustaches. Scott has a beard too, so he wouldn’t point out mine, but certainly he was convinced the hat was out. And to visit Mike it was important that I looked really sharp and professional to impress him.
What is this all about?
The time had come to use this “look,” this attitude to create and change our culture. I know how easy I can affect people, hat or no hat. Like everyone saw me walk in at Hooters. Course they all thought I was a tourist I’m sure. But moving energy is a bit more complicated that just “attracting attention”... I mean if I’m going to do this Leadership Research and really get people to understand what this life is all about.

WOW, is that what I need to do?
What have you done all of you life?
I have affected people!!! 22:33:36 Time... Holy Spirit by Among Thorns CMRadio.Net … Please Holy Spirit TAKE CONTROL... Please Holy Spirit in Love with Jesus Christ in me to share with you.
Holy Spirit is what this is all about. It’s not fast and easy but it lasts forever. You are going to need to finish writing this…
Time is seriously messed up on this Laptop. Jason reformatted it to install windows 2000 without any XP or Sony shit. The time is different again… lol…. 23,20,53 =>laptop 23:07:16 But it’s a lot faster and easier to use without XP…
What about this attention?
Time to finish this is guess. It’s not attracting attention that is significant, but it is absorbing their energy. When people focus on me they give me control over their energy. That’s what the Celestine Prophesy is about. I can dance or react to bring more focus to me as I walk into a bar. Just like if I yelled in the bar, everyone would turn to look at me. It’s nothing special we all focus on the things around us, that’s human nature.
What’s the research Son?
This time it feels like a lot more than just doing this chant?
Here With Me By MercyMe

What are you going to do tomorrow?

GO TO USF.... UGH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment