Saturday, January 15, 2005

Friday, January 07, 2005 11:37:35 to Friday, January 14, 2005

All this really neat interesting stuff keeps happening to me. I’ve known for a while that I needed to get into something more traditional for my chant, like I was missing something that I needed to express it more. So I asked Mary at the Indian shop about it, and she told me she knew just the thing and wanted me to meet one of the Indian artists who bring her things to sell. Then I had to show here the Aztec Crane Dancer on the Indian Florida Park Sites map that she had in her store. She told me she would schedule a time for me to meet this artist.

Yesterday Mary scheduled it so I could meet Rima at her shop. Now Rima knows exactly what this is all about and starts telling me how it’s more Ancient Mayan instead of Aztec.

“better is one day in your courts, better is one day in your house, better is one day in your courts, than thousands elsewhere” 11:54:51 Better is One Day By Petra
Time… to share more of what this is all about.
What you need to do is follow through with everything that this is about!

Time… to write Aumrak again.

Dearest AumRak,
I’m so sorry I missed you on the trip to Seattle. But when I arrived to video tape the Day out of Time Conference the Mayan New Year celebration was ongoing in Ashland. Wow, the music and people, all the traditions coming together there for me at once. Then I was invited to a children’s summer camp to tape some more, and I couldn’t leave. The time is now, we need to get busy!!!

Yesterday I visited the local Indian Craft Shop scheduled to meet another artist about adding some ritual clothing to the CHANT. She already knew more about it than I could ever explain. She’s an elder, a feather worker, skilled in bringing this art into expression for many elder dancers all over the country. Then she tells me it’s time to go further south and she invited me to join her on a 36 hour Ferry trip to visit the ruins in the Yucatan (Progresso???)
Of course I immediately thought of you!

Then she tells me about the ancient ruins and traditional dance for the snake with the disk and the cross? Some snake that sheds it’s skin only on the summer solstice. Is this a good time to visit? Can you tell me anything about this snake? Maybe give me a name and a picture.

I’d also love to visit you and feel Rima and you might have a great deal to share. She’s looking for sun feathers to make some regalia for me. Can we purchase some from you? Are there a lot of resources like this around you? And if we do visit, what resources would be best to bring down for you?

I look forward to speaking to you more about these opportunities. Interesting enough she just asked me about my stars, so I thought you might like to see this too, as attached.
Namaste
eric
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/engineer/resume/eric-chart.gif


What else did Rima tell you about all of this?
Time… she said it was time to come out. She already said how I would be out there in front of a great number of people. It’s like something that I need to do and talk about more. It really kinda makes me nervous.
What is there to fear, you know this is something that has been developing for a really long time.
Time again… everything here is about the time. I know there is always so very much here for me to do, just like I know I need to take a break and have some lunch. I thought Dan would be here by now. It’s really very weird how all these things are happening so very fast. I guess I knew it would be like this. And I knew there was a great deal to do and say about it.

What happened next?
So Rima and I spoke about designs and layouts. Soon another lady was coming by, as people came and went from the store. And Rima turned to say something about great Yogi… Jiwan turned to greet her with a big hug. Rima had made her a piece at another time. They chatted for a while… lol… or I guess Jiwan just sat down and joined our conversation. We talked about the snake and chant and regalia and all, Rima repeating everything again for her benefit. Then Jiwan spoke about a Kundalini Yoga Class she’s teaching in New Tampa. She spoke of one student who had some incredible art work that she shared.

Interesting enough Rima spoke about how she had come to Tampa to be with her children and showed me pictures of two beautiful daughters in their 30’s. Then Jiwan gave me a flyer for her classes and said how the student I needed to meet was their Wednesday mornings. This made me feel like I was wearing a sign across my forehead about seeking a new wife.

I guess I knew everything is connected and has to happen all at once.

So Rima invited me to the Psychic Café down in Ybor City where she was working from 6-11pm that night giving readings. I left Mary a deposit for the work Rima was doing and went home. I missed Dan by 30 minutes or so when I got home so I hung out, read my Crick DNA book, and chatted a bit online.

Jason went and worked for Trace yesterday, but when he got home I asked if he wanted to join me for a drink at the Psychic Café. He sounded a lot better, worked hard all day, but happy about making progress. So we went to see Rima.

21:01:22 hum cool 9:01:38 PM… lol… I called Rima after I wrote this up. It was kinda neat and interesting. Soon after Jiwan called too, about a tia chi class at USF tomorrow morning. We’ll try to meet at 7am.

What else do you need to do?
lol… I guess I need to finish my Crick DNA book.


Monday, January 10, 2005
10:04:53 PM
So I know there is a great deal going on and I can barely keep up with everything that I see each moment. And I know you are with me and involved with everything loving Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005
01:49:29
Uh oh, I can see this is going to be one crazy fast year. It’s going to be gone before you know it. Jason has got both of my laptops cooking for me. And he’s set on getting the server up and STARS moving like wild!

5:25:45 PM
Yea I was up really late last night working on stuff… cleaning up laptops and ghosting them. So Jason is working again, and is seeing a lot of opportunities with Trace and others here in town now. He’s also got a long list of things to do for me and STARS. And he’s not slacking off of it very much either. Or at least not anymore. He did give me my cd/website to finish. I really wanted it all done tomorrow so I could take it to Claire at her retirement party. But I’m not going to be able to get it all done. I stayed up too late last night and really burnt myself out.

I guess this is about what I wanted and where I needed to be. It’s not very easy, but it’s very clear and strong. I know things are all coming along as they need to, and I just need to relax and go along with it all. It’s a struggle but I’m sure it’ll be perfect.

I Love You Dearest Lord Jesus Christ


Friday, January 14, 2005
1:14:40 PM
We just lost the power here in my house. Pisses me off a bit, but we’ll survive. Teco 223-0800 I guess I really have a lot to do here but it’s going slow. I need to start reading some books and doing some homework. But I really just want to go to sleep. I jumped up early this morning to get to a class with Mike, and wanted to catch him for his office hours. But he was out of town. So I never saw him at all. I sat through his class that Steve ran anyway. And I know I could have and should have done a lot more in there, asking questions and such, but I never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment