Friday, January 21, 2005

Thursday, January 20, 2005 11:53:11 AM

The chant with Rima Sunday was very powerful. She told me she would only watch and not participate at all. While I was doing it I felt like I was only watching and doing it more for her than anything. We called Jiwan before we started, but never got through, which might have been better anyway.

It was a very powerful thing, and obviously something very clear to Rima. She really tried not to tell me too much about what she saw, thinking that I had no idea. But we chatted for hours after it all was over. She even read my county case and such. Evidently we have a lot more in common and relate to each other at a number of very deep levels.

So Jason left too. Actually he just packed up and disappeared, no word of good-bye, thank you or anything. So I’ve spent all week struggling to get into my systems, laptops and such. It’s really been a pain in the ass, and a major headache, and I’m thinking of calling my insurance company.

No comments:

Post a Comment