Sunday, January 16, 2005

Saturday, January 15, 2005 11:59:22 AM

So Rima decided it was time for me to visit her at her house and then to visit my house and share in the chant with me. She asked me to stop in and see her again at the Psychic Café on Thursday night so I invited Jason again and decided to bring a box of feathers. She said it was a dead night so we can chat a lot. Jason was busy so I went alone. Everytime Rima and I meet it really is spontaneous and enlightening. They seemed to get really busy after I got there, but we were still able to chat a bit. She told me her daughter would be coming in too, and I wanted to hang long enough to meet her but had to get home early enough to sleep before 8am class with Mike the next day.
This morning I decided to speak more to Jiwan about the chant. After I went through her Yoga class I realized I couldn’t really teach it to the depth that she taught it. So I thought I would speak to her more about it. Then I realized her hubby Greg was an engineer who might be interested in doing more work with me. And Marta, Jason and Larry have asked me to get into more engineering work so it might be a good place to bring Greg in too.
So this morning as I got ready to go I grabbed an engineering brochure for Greg and the Mayan chant stuff for Jiwan. Interesting enough, after the tia chi class last week, Greg and I spoke about the energy and moving energy more than Jiwan and I spoke about it. So after the class this morning we were chatting again and I asked if they could join me for coffee at the little beagle shop down the road.
Greg wasn’t interested in starting anything new, and was comfortable at the engineering firm he is at. But he wanted to keep my resume and brochure to pass around his office. Jiwan was very interested in the Chant and all the Kundalini that was used to prepare for it. She even wanted to start a class at USF. I told her we might be able to set something up now, but to do the research project I was looking at, it would be a lot more detailed and cumbersome. She kept everything I had for her to see too, and also wanted to see the links and websites I was working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment