Sunday, January 02, 2005

Sunday, January 02, 2005 5:03:55 PM

Wow what a trip that was. The thing out with Cathy was neat... They started with Three ohms and then the 1008 names for Sai, on a DVD. Jason made it almost to 300, and walked out to get some wine coolers. He came back about dinner time, then stayed through the rest it with us.

What happened next?
So we got home and Dan and Sammy Jo were asleep already in their rooms. And Jason and I sat up writing on the PC's. He still wanted to go out and away from everyone and I knew I needed to write and focus more on what I need to do here. So I thought of taking the hammocks to a park where we could camp out and I'd read and work there.

Saturday when he awoke we went out to Honeymoon Island. We just got back now.

What are you avoiding? You are now finally out in your hammock; Bear under your feet and music playing out your window. "Have you ever listened? Have you ever listened? Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out" 5:10:20 PM
time... it's always a time. The USA time http://www.time.gov/ is 17.10.50 now! 5:10:59 PM... Wow that 2nd time was from this laptop, i just reset it again. Everytime I start it, it has the time and date off. I always wonder what kinda freaky thing they got running on this laptop now. I know you get me to publish across the universe. I mean I can still feel the repercussions over and over again for everything I type... even now that I'm outside sitting up in my hammock listening to some CD Jason made for our trip.

Lol... he didn't like the idea of camping out at some state park that was closing at 5:45pm. Thought it was crazy that I asked for him to pay before we got there and it was 2pm already when we arrived. We had ridden the bikes out to one end of the island and ridden back to the truck. At this moment we were sitting in the truck listening to these cd's munching and he decided he could find a perfect place to park, party, camp or whatever. Funny I was feeling how people would all leave soon and we'd have the place for ourselves.... Lol... feeling, dreaming; how we could set up the hammocks up in the trees far away, but up high enough for me to see my truck... lol... 2 sets of binoculars now in there ... lol...

Ok fine you drive.... And we left. Ugh, he's driven a lot of Chevy trucks so he had to see what this one could do! Yes, sure try the gas and breaks, but now 3 strikes and your out. Ever wanna drive this again, now's your chance to show me how well you treat my truck.

I freaked a few times when I went off the road, but realized I never sit on that side anyway. But when we were coming up to the traffic circle in Clearwater Beach, I asked him if he ever had driven round a "Traffic Circle." No biggie he said. But then I did freak and barely got in and out without hitting someone or getting honked at. We got out where we got in and I got him to pull into a parking lot before he finally freaked and told me to leave him alone and let him drive.

So I explained the circle and where he had to turn to go soemwhere. He siad the thing was pointless but we just followed the coast south, stopped at the beach once, and visited the Shaman's House (he moved out now). I said at least a thousand times about the endless construction and condo's; I really hadn't seen so much change in months. Nor have I been out there in months. It was funny when we first left my house he wanted to go to Wal-Mart and I just "felt" we would pass three of them.

He said I didn't know where I was going. So I took him to the first Wal-Mart down on Waters and Dale Mabry ... then we passed a Wal-Mart Community Center in Town and Country, a hundred Walgreen's at least, the CVS buying all the Eckerd's too... lol... Then seeing another "Wal-Mart Supercenter" was likely the first time he told me to shut-up about the construction. Sorry, I'm an engineer, I do all this stuff, it's cool to see and look at what others are building... Lol...

I'm not sure if we passed a third Supercenter... lol.. likely 2 or 3 more with all that we drove.... but we ended up pulling into Fort Desoto Park and renting a camping space there. Finally rest up in my Hammock!

What did you learn from this?
This time was weird... I started out exactly like the Witch visiting. Trusting the instinct and grabbing what I wanted for a cooler. Rachel and I never biked, but we just walked to the beaches. Lol... it was funny last night as we drove through Clearwater I told Jason how I'd slept under those trees in the dunes once with another visitor; and had a state van another time. Course never mentioned Randy and Lewis, or the van lol... to anyone before... Lol.. Whitches, Gurus, Shaman, Doctors, and Swami's visiting me for just this ... lol... "spontanousness"

When we came back up I-275 I called Scott, knowing we would pass him and asked what was up. Jason said he might leave Monday to work somewhere; since he needed to get paid, but hadn't asked anyone for money yet. We were driving past Scott and I could stop if they wanted me to. So then Scott spoke to Jason and we stopped. Going for a ride again, I'm always just there watching... lol... nothing new for me... as I walked up to Scott I remembered that I had my CA hat on again and remembered Jason told me how I wore it to visit Mike, so I told Scott that I had seen Mike "this way" too.

WHAT? You look like you've come back from camping, all scruffy and not like a professional visiting one of his friends....

Wow, 5:38:17 PM ok this time is off again???
http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java 17.54.44 => 17:41:32 laptop
So What? The point is?
It is time... This is an ACT of GOD... THIS IS THE TIME... and all these people have been invited to help and watch me do this ... this is no vacation, I'm no tour guide, you're all here to work... I just need to do this for you! So Watch THIS!!!
"your trying to build a prison... my bitch here in Hollywood 17:52:31 next CD Jason made on the player now...
time... official is now 18.08.08... wow building a prison with drug control where they make drugs illegal and then plant drugs on anyone with integrity so the corruption can control everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment