Monday, January 31, 2005

Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:27 pm

Hi Dr. Jonoska,
I agree with you completely... I still have a lot of research to do, and I'm always finding new articles: http://stars2man.blogspot.com/

I might have found just the place and person to help out with this Dr. Litman, thou he already gave me so much to review it might take me a while to discuss this further with him. Interesting enough during his lecture he mentioned how computer math models are used for sequencing. So they have a road map through the Genome, but still no idea what the genes do.

Dr. Litman also stated that the Human Genes are drastically changing, but not mice genes, while dogs are too. Maybe we can make a math model of some changes and then create new defined changes and use the model to figure out what does what?

I will need to speak to Dr. Litman more about this, but it "feels" so familiar; like the movie that I volunteered to help with the premiere this weekend: http://indigothemovie.com/ Everything is connected and happens exactly as it must!

Thanks Again, I'll keep you informed...
eric

PS. Seedwiki was hit by lightning this morning, so they are trying to reset the server now!



-----Original Message-----
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:02:14 -0500
Subject: Genome Websites

http://www.genome.gov/Pages/EducationKit/online.htm
http://www.genome.gov/Pages/EducationKit/download.html
http://www.genome.gov/Education/

Let me know if you have problems with these links.

Gary W. Litman, Ph.D.


----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: Biomedical research experiment

HI Erik, the trip was great, thanks.

As I have mentioned before, i could help in preparing the proposal (to be sent somewhere) but I cannot take any part in this, nor have a lab to do this. Any agency that may support an experiment on humans will need clearance and some kind of insurance. So, at the moment I see many obstacles. I would suggest to try to find a person that actually uses the microarrays that you are suggesting and learn what they can do. Just pointing links to certain sites is far from scientific references. Although I have enjoyed talking to you about this subject, being a person without a lab and dealing with theoretical research only, for the experiment you may want to check with somebody who *can* actually help you in this.

Best, Natasha.



On Jan 15, 2005, at 3:18 PM, erix wrote:
Dr. Jonoska,
I hope you had a good trip and wonderful holidays.

I need to get more serious about starting this experiment. The more I search, the more I find Science scratching at the hidden doorways. How much more detail do I need to find before we can start the demonstration?

This week I met another Native Indian Elder who knew more about me than I did. She almost came along just to help me. The gap between religion and science is disappearing. Please tell me what else I need to do to begin this.

Thanks
eric

PS. Today I found this:
The Endocrine Regulation of Aging by Insulin-like Signals
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/299/5611/1346
which sounds like what I know and do already:
http://www.universal-tao.com/article/inner.html

http://seedwiki.com/wiki/stars2man/consciousness.html?wpid=166100

consciousness...

Central Dogma: "DNA makes RNA makes protein" is actually perfect as a start. We can be conscious of this without making any significant adverse changes to our systems. However, it is now necessary to know that we can make changes to this very easily and do so constantly.

As Einstein found searching for the Particle vs. the Wave, each time we decide to find something new we can find it. Quantum Mechanics shows particles may easily come and go. Life follows the same guidelines. DNA is a construct of our life experience. WE WILL CREATE IT, as we grow and experience. It's a recording, a physical information string representative of life. Our consciousness creates this life expressions.

"Consciousness creates" is a lot more serious and far reaching than we ever have thought of before. Simple experiments have shown how conscious thoughts such as depression have measurable effects on patients. Now we are learning that focused consciousness is also very easily measured and established.

Fundamentally we are conscious creatures. Our DNA represents this consciousness, and is an expression of this consciousness. We can therefore CHANGE our DNA with BECOMING CONSCIOUS of this fact. You reading this now, and seeing the conception of connecting your consciousness to your DNA will change the DNA inside of you this moment.

How you think of this and feel about these words before you on this website will directly affect how you change your DNA this moment. This is usually a small and insignificant change.

Serious changes are also possible, and measurable. We will be starting our first EXPERIMENTS shortly. Sign up now!





6:38:01 PM
Ok so I copied this message for Natasha to Claire, Scott, Koehler and Litman. Then I stopped by to see Koehler after class. He asked me why I send him such long complicated messages that he can barely understand. He said he deleted it, since he’s got no time to deal with it. Then he asked me more about it. He wanted the condensed Reader Digest version. Wow, that was hard to say. And he almost had to pull it out of me. Well he did have to pull it out of me. So I told him that we can change our DNA with our minds and do it all the time.

I told him it’s a bit more complicated than just that but that I‘ve been teaching it for years and it’s really not simply a mind thing. I guess now it’s more of the Heart feeling and consciousness thing than anything else. So then I opened it up on his computer and he bookmarked this site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MayanChant/message/156

Then said see ya next monday as i was leaving.... lol... COOL!!!!

920-0863 tampa park support!! 1908 E patterson

Funny I remember Dr. Litman talking about how the DNA in people and Dogs is changing, bit not other animals like mice. So of course I feel how i talk and share with my Big Dog Bear here all the time. And so my next thought is that I bet cat's DNA is changing... or certainly Squirrels and Osprey since I talk and share with them all the time. Cat's too because they have social relationships with people. I'm sure hundreds of people talk to cats. Course I talk to Bear, Squirrels and osprey with the intention and knowledge that I can help them change their DNA, while most people do not talk to anyone about this. So how much is other DNA changing , who knows, But it would be fun and cool to find out…

No comments:

Post a Comment