Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Dr Mike:
Thanks you for letting me audit your class. I’m sorry I wasn’t clear and specific at our first meeting I never realized I hadn’t given you any of the details about my background and experience like I have with Steve and Scott.

I am a civil engineer and started to consult privately so I could develop patents. Personally I would enjoy the strawberry farming portfolio the most since I am building a prototype and am exploring similar concepts.

I’ve been involved in patent development at USF since the early 1980’s when I founded a student group to develop “Projects for Credit,” which has incorporated as a 501c3 STARS USA Inc. Every professor I’ve met has been instrumental in helping me to develop these ideals. For Example, my first MBA class was "Leadership & Teams" with Dr. Koehler where we completed a class project to “improve the patent process at USF.”

In your class another student worked with me doing Dr. Koehler’s project and knows about my other patents which they want to use in your class now. The first patent is a Bike Rack (Drawings) (US Patent). Dr. Koehler has asked to do the marketing for it, so I'm now simplifying it. The second patent is a Transit System (Drawings) (US Patent). Currently I am designing a bike path with the City of Tampa, which can easily be modified to be a test site for this "transit system.”

Originally the 501c3 was designed to own these patents to be independently funded. Our team would prefer to work on one of my patents since they could have direct access to the inventor and also these are simple easy to understand concepts. However, I have selected a portfolio from those you recommended for our team, and promised them I would present this to you.

Please provide our group with the insight and direction which is most consistent with your mission in this class; also recognize my commitment and dedication to completing these tasks whether USF or Seedco is involved or not. I will arrive early to class Friday or would be happy to stop by your office before it if you would prefer.

Thank you

Eric R Weaver
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/engineer/professional.htm




Dear Neighbor;
Our neighborhood has been impacted more by the results of the hurricane cleanup than the hurricanes themselves. Many of you helped complete a petition to the City of Tampa to change this, see attached.

Thank you all. Tampa has responded and agreed to create a new City Park for us. To start the City will layout a trail for us using the existing pile of mulch. We have already defined the trail location which will be about 100 feet inside the property line around this entire property. This will designate this area for this public purpose so in the future we can get tax dollars to upgrade and maintain it as a City Park.

Please mark up this map with trail changes or locations for possible new trees and return to me ASAP. We hope to have the area fenced off and signs posted with specific entrances within the coming year.

Finally for future park dedications; what would you like most:
Please circle numbers return THE MAP PAGE:

1 = Not really 10 = would love here
1. Mountain Bike Trails 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
2. Dog Runs 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
3. Jogging track 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
4. Nature Trails 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
5. Restore Wetlands 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please provide me with any other ideas, recommendations, and feel free to visit me to sign the original petition to show your support. The best thing for all of us is that we all understand, and ALL AGREE. Only by working together can we get the support of the City to enhance our neighborhood.

Thank you

Eric R Weaver
2008 E Patterson St. 813-237-3705





Tuesday, January 25, 2005
11:30 AM
So I’ve been trying to figure out how to deal with Mike and his patent development class. I wrote him an email and sent it to Scott who thought it was junk. He was very clear and strong about it too. So I rewrote it... and sent it out again to Scott and copied it to a few other teachers.... Claire, Koehler, Sharon, Natasha and Dr. Katz.

I worked and worked on it for a while too. And then edited what Jason had written that I copied and set up on the wiki.

I guess my point with all this was that I finally wrote:
I AM HERE ON A MISSION FOR GOD!!
Which Scott promptly told me to CUT!!! But it was still good to get it out and copied...

Wow, it took me so long to write that now. But as I came into USF I could feel everyone already knew what I did. I was really weird, like I could feel now I had affected people. It was like everyone knew what I did or like all consciousness had shifted and felt the impact of my email!!!

9:17:31 PM
Stopped in the Outback to eat now, and they found me a plug for this laptop! Wow what a week. Wow what a new year. I guess the first month isn’t over yet. But wow, so much has happened.

Lol... I just read everything I wrote this month wow. This is really intense and I know I need to go post it on the BLOG too.

It’s funny I was worried about the email to Scott this morning. And also last night I wrote one to David and Koehler and copied them to Scott as well. I had plans to go visit Rima and bring here the feathers she saw at the CafĂ©. When I called her at 6pm she forgot she rescheduled some other plans and told me we could meet at 7pm. So I went to the library and wrote these messages.

I had spoken to David again and told him about feeling energy with his hands like I told the Berkley Professor at Elliott's house in Sonoma, CA. David was very clear and strong in his reply saying how the hands technique could be changed to be an experiment. Course it was never intended to be an experiment, but only a viable method for the professor to feel what is real. So responding to David opened the door for me to say more to everyone I like to copy again.

So last night I gave everyone a taste of how they could test and feel what is real, and then this morning I copied them all on the Mike letter before the final edits above. I felt really weird about it and then realized it was very strong and clear as it should be. I also realized that I need to be clear and confident about how it impacts people.

I know these things are very strong and clear for very specific effects and to honor and respect that is important for me to accept and understand. It’s like moving energy is what I need to do, so I need to respect and honor what I do. AND STAY CONFIDENT in it all as well.
What do you think this is all about?
lol… well I know it’s all about coming into Your Power. There is a lot that I need to do and some I understand and some I don’t. So I need to respect and honor what You put before me so that I don’t diffuse the power You have intended.


Yes Son this is exactly what you need to keep in mind. Everything you are and everything that you do has been planned since time began. Trust it, No fears... It might be hard at times and challenging, but you know you can do it all with Love and ease...
lol... sure you always make things sound so easy.
What else have you been getting ready for. You’ve already worked and sacrificed for years...

No comments:

Post a Comment