Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunday, January 30, 2005 6:16:17 PM

Things are still really fast and crazy. I see more and more coming together all the time so it’s really kinda neat. I took Rima, Angela and Cathy with me to the Indigo Movie. Well I guess Cathy met us there, while I picked up Rima and Angela. I was missing a volunteer so I asked Cathy to help out. Course she about took over everything. I didn’t care, and tried to give her some strong direction and insight. But she always avoids taking directions from me, lol, course she was a great help anyway.

Interesting enough Rima met some of here friends there and they all were thrilled I invited them. As we were leaving Rima and I spoke a lot. She said it was obvious I was very connected and respected in this New Age group. I guess I'd seen this movie three times now and knew about some of the people who played in it. So then I told her I needed to learn the Ancient things from her. I'm already involved in all the rest a lot. But I need to be more grounded in the Old Traditions since I'm bringing the Old and the New together.

She understands me a lot more now. When she called me today she said we needed to get serious about what she has to make for me and start putting things together. So we plan to meet at the Psychic Cafe again.

Whatelse do I need to write about? Oh the patent Class at school is getting really cool. I got my team to agree to do one of Mike's other USF portfolios... we can't really do any research and background on me. So I started getting into the thick of it for the one we selected and found all the patents and such the professor has done before. So the team all came around me after class with everyone looking over my shoulder to see what I found on this laptop. Course I posted it all into another Yahoo group... sure why not!!

Then I realized I could do the same thing for the Strawberry farm group since I know one of the people in that group too. She's been in a few of my classes before and is now again, thou we have never worked on anything together... yet...

9:20:54 PM
Oh a note about the Scire Center now

ok so write me a piece of 'literature" for the 'about us" section (it s ok about tampa teachers and you) - and i'll put the signature there - after all you started it - it's your "baby".
Hum???

About Us…
Hi, I’m a Civil Engineer, yes that just means that I like to play in the dirt. Nothing too serious but it was an easy way to make a living. Course I soon realized I was more interested in Living than simply earning an income. So I PRAYED about having more time to explore and play.

It was not too much to ask for. I soon was self-employed and learning more about how better to use my time. Seemed like the answer to my Prayer was focused more on the “explore and play” part! I started to attend spiritual classes and volunteered to help out in some. Everywhere I went I was soon alone with or involved directly helping the people in change. Elders, Shamen and Swami’s from all about seemed to be attracted to me. I was always learning more and more. So I was gifted with the greatest of friends, which many became, as they came to Florida to visit me again. One of them soon told me that I should start “Eric’s Spiritual Center” since the space of my home I shared with so many of the visiting teachers was getting charged up by them.

Now Scire (mirror reverse erics => scire… lol..;-) is this vision that the teachers have shared with me. I’ve created this space for them to share and teach. They can sell materials online and schedule classes here in Tampa. Each of them have their own success stories and are wonderful and growing in the Light. Scire gives them another outlet to reach students. Please share this with your peers and recommend new teachers to us. We are all growing. Each Path is perfect as it is. There are lots of people on this journey and there are as many paths to the light as there are people.

We honor them all at Scire and seek to bring them all together!

About the engineering site - what i don t like is : the menu covers part pf the flood picture and i don't think it s in a good place there - but that is your decision.
Yes I know what you mean. But it only happens when you have the screen or display small. When you open it up to full size it all fits in perfectly. And really looks good. I kinda would like the menu to be on the boarder of an index page then opens to the center like this one: http://www.geocities.com/stars2man/Gods.htm... You can hit the stuff on the side menus and they open in the middle… so the menu’s are always there…. No big deal thou. It’s great as it is…

Thank You very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment