Saturday, January 01, 2005

Saturday, January 01, 2005 1054am

11.31pm So are you ready to write yet... Oh you want me to reread what last we wrote?
Oh, yes like the whole universe feeling each and every key stroke too.



Son you need to remember that this whole place is all about wanting to feel the experience. You that are only in 3D are making the discoveries, and setting the place for all of us to come visit. The entire universe, galaxies, time, space, existence is all hanging in this moment between these keys your type on the laptop before you. Again time stands still wanting you to be free with everything that you see and know. There is no time, there is no loss, everything is here for you in a moment.

You asked for the journal to the galaxy. You wanted this sitting on the hallway heater of high school looking out the window dreaming, journaling for lunch. Now describe your space!

well right now.. 11.44 "I'm ... Flying away on a wing and prayer, who could it be, believe it or not it's just me... club977.com "just like the light of a new day, it hit me out of the blue... Making all of my wishes come true... Believe it or not I'm walking on air flying away on a wing and prayer, who could it be, believe it or not it's just me... This is too good to be true, look at me, falling for you..." SO I'm sitting on my stack of pillows in my room. The window next to me is open. And I've been teasing Bear out there all morning. He's outside in the yard, really being good about not digging up all the mulch I put out yesterday. But I never have this window open and he can't see me. Every time I call to him he looks up to the kitchen window where I usually am.

So it's really great now, enjoying the cool breeze and seeing all the nice stuff outside I did yesterday. After my discussion with Dan and Jason ... Dan racked up all the leaves in the back yard and filled in Bear's holes. Jason had bathed Bear the day before. So yesterday I covered all the ground with mulch, redid the compost filling up all the plant pots I could find with these little plants. The Aloe in the front was all root-bound in one pot. So I brought it out back with all the other empty pots I could find. Then I filled them all up. It was such a cool experience, everything I did was directed by them. Like the little plants connected to the earth reaching out to me.... Giving me ideas and instructions about arrangements and such.

I mean, the individual plants would respond directly as I trimmed and cleaned them for a new pot. And then like the whole earth connected with all the plants; would encourage me as I mixed the compost and set up the pots with old bathroom tiles cover with leaves in the bottom. I got the old iron tub Dan pulled out sitting in the backyard by the pond. I layed old carpet in the bottom then put a layer of tile and filled it with Bears poop and leaves. All year everytime I racked up the leaves, like Dan had just recently, I would put them all into the tub.

So now the compost was full of worms and even some little seeds sprouting. I felt to remove the carpet and tile in the bottom of the tub for some reason too. But after all the pots and plants were set I scooped up all the Bear poop I could find around the yard. Put the poop and all the fruit and veggies scraps into the bottom of the tub. I got some scoops of leaves from the pile Dan made around the chopping block and filled up the tub. Covered it with plastic and layed a board on top. Something else I remember now as I type this got You. I remember feeling like I could use my own poop too. It was like using my own waste, with the dog and food waste to create my food.

Then I knew it was like the something with the capitalism scam for doctors, how creating our own food creates better health and less need for them. And they need to pay for their boats and condos and houses and all with the lawyers... LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment