Saturday, January 01, 2005

1/1/2005 1:06am

Happy New years!
Cathy took us out to a Sai Baba Bhajan in Clearwater, FL. We went there before with the little people and watched a few old traditional Indian belly dancers. This time I invited Scott, Dan and Jason. I'm all shaggy now with my hair getting long and not shaved since school ended that no one recognized me anyway. Cathy didn't like it, and Sammy Jo said it was weird; but I laugh.

I need to get outside and chant or something now. Only Jason came with Cathy and I to the Bhajan. And he's now across the desk from me on his laptop... Reading work from Trace. We took Trace out to Hooters and they really connected well; Old Souls meeting again to pickup from where they left off... lol... I love getting people together it's always like that, lol… just my job here I guess. Reminds me of the Swami and the Shaman. ;-) Oh yes need to get the Ambassadors Video to Jason for the CD too… ugh…

And I wanna go outside with my laptop onto my hammock... LOL... Not sure if I should or not. Funny as I wrote this the power flickered with it in here. Guess I need to get out more?

Jason said how that might be what freaks the laptop anyway... Power fluttering. And I felt, "just you wait and see the power here" ... LOL... But I never said a word just wanting to write it here for you... Thank you Loving Lord Jesus Christ for sharing your Wisdom and Love with me here. I know I can feel this as I type with you. Like the whole world is feeling every key stroke, as I talk of sharing this experience with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment