Sunday, May 21, 2006

HOLD ON!! Here we go.... Again... lol...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's the problem?
I'm just nervous I guess.

What's happening then?
It's just the same as usual. I dream and wish and hope. And POP there it is. Like I remember chanting for Suz and Chris. It was funny, I knew I had to do it all just right. I even stopped a restarted it once or twice. There was so much energy moving before I even entered the room. I remember standing outside before walking in... Thinking oops, Chris saw me already since he's sitting in a chair instead of on the floor. It set off the balance in the room too.

I knew Pam should have come too, she would have balanced it. Put me off. But I knew I had to do it anyway. . . . "Like going through the motions" which Suzi seemed to miss-interpret. It wasn't 'wrong' but just different, it's always different. Always has to be different; that's evolution... I have everything I need to BE! So I just do my part, knowing everyone else will only get what they need from it.
In Christ you have Our righteousness, In Christ, it's everything you need to be... In Christ... As We ALL live & Love ==> CMradio.net In Christ by Big Daddy Weave ... Life is good eternal Life in Better! 9.22am 5/21/2006. . . next song!
Sunday that's the 7th day of the week. The last day when God said we must rest. So with Suz and Chris I realized I need to paint my drum. So I googled for Remo, the drum maker. Then found 6x for $100. Wow, my one drum was $55, the 6x were all different sizes too, including the one I had. Course I ordered them. I knew I needed more drums when I chanted for them, just felt it as I started . . . . POP there they are!

Then got the 6 drums and 5 books in the mail on the same day. John had one class book there, 3 from Emoto on Water and "Cradle to Cradle" which was referenced in John's. These were really all class books, since John wants to use the water concepts in class as well. Course my Phd is about water too. John's already started putting that together for me!
What did you just feel and see.
I was reading Bill's articles on line. Last night Barbara invited me to the Mosque, a Temple Terrace community theatre that was full of TTUMC people. So this morning I skipped church. Made that clear my last post here . . . lol. . . So I had to read this article Bill wrote before Barb and I meet him Tuesday. And it's all about the Tampa Bay Water going on here. His company is BIG time into all the water issues and stuff. So I simply know what to share with him.

POP back on my dream again!

I felt how all the water books and spirit issues flashed into Tampa Bay water BEING the link with Panama. Everyone has water issues. Everything is Water. Building total solutions is easy for me, it's all i ever do..

What I was made for. . . Big Daddy Weave on CMradio.net

What do you see now?

I'm flashing into the meeting Tuesday where I'm going through my slides and presenting everything perfectly clear and beautiful. Wow, perfect clarity and focus. Wow if I measured all the river work I've done. It's likely 50% or more of the total rivers in the county. Course I've done some sections more than a few times. lol... But technically speaking Bill knows all this stuff already. He's a very knowledgeable audience, and Judy is as well.

Two different sides and focuses though.
So now I feel how Bill will prepare me for Judy.

What else are you feeling now ... lol ... and what did you do
about it?
I stayed home from church while last night I saw a dozen people from church. So I called John about going to Harmony. I told Chris that I would. So I called John. I feel now like I should get going to Hrmony. But while talking to John I said how I felt about being in the choir. Like never have a clue what I was doing and never getting any help but from Bob. Course 5 years there and maybe I spoke to a dozen or two of them . . . Only more with maybe 5. Martha, Shields, Bob, Jerry, Gordan ... then some with clete, ron, don, joe, bonnie .... maybe 5 more say hi regularly

John asked if anyone else was getting help. And I couldn't really say yes, now as I think more about it. . . . Yea I guess so. Course John then asked me if I ever asked for help. And I guess I never asked the director. I mean I asked her about doing a song with Bob. She always says to pick a song. Like I would have any clue what Bob and I can do. . . . But she always asks Bob to do special songs or pieces of them . . . . even with Stew who teases me with bob about how I sing back and forth in union with either one of them . . . even for the same songs . . . Yea I've noticed how part way I sing with Bob andthen part I sing with Stew... lol.

Maybe that's why I feel left out. John said how I should just go bang on her desk. That made me laugh, but you know "I should do" BS just doesn't feel right for me anymore. Like should go to Harmony or should sing in Choir. I'm with Christ all the time . . . I never have to search for guidance or means of expression. I'm buried with this already. Everything I do is guided and expressing God.

Course I know that's just more fun and exciting and . . . dam are so many people naive, not having a clue about how easy it is . . . lol . . . Well I guess I started writing about this at the beginning here....
"It's just the same as usual. I dream and wish and hope. And POP there it is."
POP!
Living like this with You . . . Why would I want anything more. I guess I don't need anymore "should do's" . . . . I can do what I want, when I want, lol. . . . Since I always do it for the same reason . . . Like I know I'm going to change the world.
POP!

I know it's only a matter of time.
POP!

And not very much time either. . . . So now my mind flashed to meeting with Bill again and asking him if he knows Dean Akers or Bob Weiss . . . Wow what a advisory board they would make. Panama deal blasts out all over the world over night! What a vision that is!

Hum, three. Not thirty. That makes it a lot stronger and to the point. Wow, like Barb, Rebecca & Judy joining the Board with Chuck and I . . . I've flashed to that a few times too. Chuck being the secretary that gets it all together and makes it all happen, while the three ladies do it . . . .their votes, their directions . . . lol . . . And I just dream it.

That was weird . . . . Rebecca St James on the Radio now "THANK YOU" 11.03am I keep writing songs down for kariokee tonight. Keith asked about taking me out for my birthday and I said how I wanted to go there again. So he checked it out and Sunday it starts at 7pm so that's what we planned . . . . for tonight

Now i thought John might like to join us. lol . . . might be esier for me, keith and john can chatter and I can do my own thing.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment