Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wake up!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


What else do you need to write about?
I am really not sure. I know there is more because of how I sit here and work still. I knew I had another article to read for class Monday, and so I opened it to find the OCR has to be run first. Which gives me a few minutes of free time again to write here. I am always getting more free time to think and plan my work . . . Life . . . Dream!



What did you see now?
I flashed to getting a google map of all the rivers in hillsborough county to click into autocad and draw lines on. It's really funny, because when I do a river I have to have the whole thing. Or at least a very defined segment where I tweak the whole thing, not just one piece of it.



What's the big deal?
I guess . . . Well as you asked again I flashed to my kids again. Working with kids I can design and create anything . . . Is that why STARS never worked anywhere. The learn and serve is about LOVE, and leading in Love is what makes it all work. When people love what they are doing and who they are helping. It creates more LOVE and more power and focus on the truth.

Not Greed or control, but love and cooperation. Wow I can taste that last statement. Feeling like when working with my kids, designing and creating control over their resources is simple. All the politics for control is BS, and we all know that. So what is real control, knowledge, education, truth. Not some political scientist paid to say what they want.


What else?
I see how the fed's can all be cut, and now they work for the local school boards. Parents, teachers and students are incharge now. No one needs to be elected or lobbied. We simply do it ourselves. My community, my students, my schools, running my resources for myself here and now! No one else has any control over me.


What about school work
I am getting back to that now. I can finish this later.


What you need to do is always right before your eyes. it's always very strong and clear for you. That's your nature. That's what you asked for. But you've not connected all that you saw with your kids.
I realized how my kids did the Alafia River model work with me. How they are able to layout a map and measure it and collect the numbers I need to make the models work. It was all very simple and practical. So I immediately saw how I could teach kids how to measure rivers and collect data about water movement and collection anywhere. I could get the whole world into river models by using children and schools to teach social responsibility and infrastructure development. Put kids in Charge! Kids are Kings!

Wow the school that measures it has control over it, not some greedy politician in an office looking at a map with attorneys and bankers.

POP!

how does that feel now?

Wow.... That's really kinda neato too. lol... oh look the OCR stopped again... 12.37pm



What was the article about
It was about the factory farms again. I knew i needed to get a good link for this Journal posting. So now I got one: the www.themeatrix2.com it's great ot see it growing and getting out there more. People are getting conscius. Slowly but surely. More the young of course; the old have had it easy for too long to even want to question anything. Why mess with it.

They seem to think, if it's not broken don't fix it. . . . but the fix isn't that easy, and it's SO BROKEN that creating a fix will require re-education of nearly everyone. Since they have no clue.

What do you mean?
I don't know it's like we are in Heaven and this is Eden, but people are so lost in ego, greed, selfishness all poisoned and brainwashed by EVERYTHING that they just revert to couch potatos'... why fight it, 50 or 100 years of life is too long to suffer already.... lol.... why have 300 years or 3000 years of Love in Peace with God... heck the church, press, dr, all say that will never happen .... lol...

No one has a clue . . . . just like Matrix, it's happening already!

Please help me to teach and learn and share more for You Loving Lord Jesus Christ for you Glory! Amen!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment