Friday, May 12, 2006

Pow WOW time, again => FULL MOON!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!



What happened now?
I chanted with Suz and Chris . . . . Wow full moon tonight toooo.


What about school?
I had a meeting with John and the other "Team Faculty" (as in link with Jerry replaced with Alan & Barbara) to talk with the Patel Center about their strategic plan and projects they want to do. They even had a project for our department. Tampa is one of 10 cities where GATES 501c3 is sponsoring sustainable development application projects trying to link with other communities to create a new sustainable development cooperation model to use internationally. They want to see the creation of something linked to Panama to reduce poverty, environmental damage, sickness, illiteracy, and hunger by improving cooprative companies production.

Then John's class is about "designing sustainable enterprises" . . . . Which is really going to be a trip since they are all getting more involved with this stuff. I mean, Barbara just called from the Rotary too. She had dinner with the Patel Foundation where she met up with some old friends. She's ready to schedule lunch together with me next week. Course I only said one thing at the Patel meeting. How we have an opportunity to create something here in Tampa to then test in Panama!!! Export OUR solution to ALL existing societal problems.

Then I also got emails from the Med School (MS) all things happen at once of course. In April I sent something to the MS Communications VP who just discovered all the details in my message, now exploring the links. While Fernandez and I are meeting at 1:30pm tomorrow. His assistant also wrote requesting a resume, so I sent them one with the MS Abstract.PDF . . . . And I told the VP about it all, admitting that I spilled the beans with him, while was very brief and to the point with Fernandez.

Then Im starting Johns class . . . . While he teaches over 10 days in Colorado, the same thing as 10 weeks we have in Florida . Same class, same readings . . . Wow I need to learn to speed read again. So I get to set the pace for his class. Eeeek . . . . First time the class was ever taught, nothing like it in the USA . . . . and I START IT!


What about the chant tonight?
I don't know just went through the motions. They both talked about their "flight" after it, sharing visions, feelings insights. . . . And NOW I'm still wired with the FULL MOON out too. . . . all the energy is coming to me now, while it was all in sights for them before.


What do you really want?
I want to start this Earth Change You want me to do. And I want to be In Love again and start a Family again with You!


What do you mean?
I want to BE BUSY, with You, guess I know my MOM will be with my children so I need to share my passions with a similar divine spirit, form, creation, beauty RIGHT NOW, to bring stability, creation and Love into my home, life and activities.

What do you want with classes?
I guess I really want to see it all work finally. The students in class working on creating the single solution that I patent into STARS for us all to share. This is the constitution to restore the US Constitution: WHERE By: the State governors acts as congress, all federal duplications are ended. President is elected by the people, while governors and states operate all the services removing federal positions except research support into patents and international treaties. Forget the greed police, USA becomes the BRAINS for doing TRUTH!


What else do you need?
I need You to get stronger and clearer into my life. I need to be paid to chant so I have no money worries. Then I need to chant and teach people how to love and work together to create healing of ALL souls, lands and waters. Start this at home, in my own backyard, which means the Love and support of a suitable woman is needed NOW!

Please continue to lead and guide all that I do and say for the Glory of Fathers Sons and Holy Ghosts Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. (Sh_t look at the time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment