Saturday, May 27, 2006

More stuff to do...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What are you doing now....
I listened to Virato Live again who has always had more for me again. So now I'm listening to Robert Moss talk about dreams, with www.WandaBurch.com who talks about Dream Healing Jouranls . . . http://www.ecstreams.com/HealthyLife/wma/wd0510.asx Talking about the way of the dreamer www.mossdreams.com each night we have an Adisor there we can talk with ... Like Wanda cured her own breat cancer with dream of pressing out the dark liquid from the body . . .

What's the big deal?
Well it makes me llok at me more... I write dreams all the time. And this journal has been around since 1980 . . . lol. . . ok so the first picture in my Journal is dated 1976.

What you are doing now is talking to the same source that you find in your dreams. We can usually get the truth to you, but sometimes the dreams are more effective. You are such a silly kid, sometime you don't pay attention. lol . . . "conscious dream journeys" like you heard is what you do all the time. Course you've not said anything about your chants where you can create visions and journeying for others. Creating mutual visioning . . . . Your healing ritual that can work with anyone . . .
Yes each chant is a healing journey for someone, that I can create over and over again. . . I can't believe it's already after noon. I've still got TONS to do, but only now see more to do. Always more and more. . . . Listening to Robert Moss talk about Soul recovery . . . Course I think about Suzi now . . . lol . . . and ME! Dreaming Soul back into the Body . . . A simple dream about a women who lost two children. Hum, course I have my dream journal next to me on my desk now . . . lol... course I have no idea what it's doing here or why. This particular pad ... the last date on it is my birthday 5/16/2006 4.44am the pad is about half full, the first page is 4/21/2005 6.31am.

What was the last dream there...
I'll write it all out:
Weird dream, Big Fat guy, cars violence. Hum, the rest is notes after I woke up, not much to write. Listening to the link above again, Dream recovery and soul recovery. This is the same research that Sandy did. I'm still listening to Robert Moss.
What else is written there.
3.09am woke up => leg cramp, up, D&Wed, chanted -> saw circuit - seminal fluid ions to glands down the front creating a circle of energy through the body -> Inc Greenhorn w/ Patel & Rotary as Board w/ Idea Weaver, Chuck and Eric. Tenure of compitency -> recycle, package everything, employ poverty . Google ad on Jurnal -> publish Heart research, mindfulness list. . . . They are talking about Wanda's life contract and rewriting it again. LOL... course what's new didn't we go through all that . . . .
What are you supposed to be doing?
Sure contract contract contract... I guess I will invite Robert toTampa. Course then I need to redo Mary's website and such too.
What are you waiting for?
I know I have to get busy as usual. Thanks I'm moving again. Busy busy as usual. Funny I did the google ad thing last night before reading this note again.... lol... guess I'm on the ball... NOT it's a week late!!! I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment