Sunday, May 14, 2006

NO women of the Bible here?


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What happened today
I went to church... AND there before my eyes was the Joys and Concerns list in the Tidings with Emily and Christopher Weaver in it...

WOW... FINALLY!
and my birthday too....

Wow since 2003 I've filled out prayer request cards. Course that's about when I started choir too, and I've also asked about learning to sing which only Bob has ever helped me with. Course Bob alone knew about Christmas too. I couldn't do Christmas there anymore since my kids weren't there. AND No one would visit them, ask them why . . . lol . . . SEE why . . . even after Jerry baptized them.

So Last week Suz and John made sure I went to another church finally. And with all the Da Vinci Code BS at our church I was glad to get away from it. The Vatican has www.jesusdecoded.com but Jerry wont tell anyone! And I felt I shouldn't go back too. All the tension and arrogance makes it a chore instead of a passion. While Jerry never could find his passion, getting a sports car and locking the video camera in the closet.

While yesterday the Decoded discussion on Women in the bible was NOTHING compared to the production our church women did earlier this year . . . .

BUT IT WAS NOT video taped? Perfect wonderful production about the Bible women done by our church women, a tear jerker for sure, and it was never taped because of EGO! How SAD!

Time to move on I guess.... Deal with real stuff moving forward instead of .... Whatever

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment