Saturday, May 06, 2006

Who has passions?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I chanted for Suz and John

What about it...
I guess nothing really. Too much sitting for John. So Suz gave him a massage. And he decided to show her that he could massage too, but then she got offended about it, like he wanted to show he could do better or something. Course I thought he was just anxious to share that he had similar experience/skills . . . Like commoradory and similarity. Later she came back in and he said something else she had read in an email today. Total synchronicity again . . . "Celestine Prophesy" he said . . .

So it sounded to me that they were closer than ever. But they've just been fighting, or arguing about history. It's weird I try to leave them alone together and it creates conflict. But I ask them each individually, and they've never really known each other or shared much at all before. It's like some crap family history is all they know, and then keep judging based on that instead of just sharing and loving the moment NOW!

LOL . . . Course John at USF is just rocking and loving how we work together. LOL, while Sharon is trying to pretend nothing happened and that we should be best buds. LOL . . . I guess she got what she wanted from me. While clearing she was just usering to create control and ego like everyone else . . .
What about that . . .
It like she did not get what she wanted. And needs me again.
What's wrong with that. ?
I just don't like the control freak user attitude. LOL . . . I mean asking is one thing, just taking what you can and manipulating for more is another thing. Not really interested in that. Course that's exactly where I started too! ;-/
What about Chris?
I don't know. He told me he could come over and then misses it to have a seizure instead. Not sure what a "seizure" is, but he had been taking medication and whatever happened got him into the hospital.
What did you hear about that?
I'm not sure who said it, but I heard how it was important he got this, and missed it, and so got a warning about him not taking it seriously enough. Which is weird.

What's weird about it?
I don't know. Maybe that no one takes me seriously enough. That I feel used all the time? That I get upset so easily? It's weird . . .
What was weird?
I guess tonight I left them to chat after the concert and biked around Lowry park a bit. Then I saw they had roped off Poe Plaza which made me want to chant in it. LOL . . . Course then the energy got so strong so I wanted to leave. But I couldn't because I couldn't close my box on the truck. The key wouldn't work. Then Suz came over and fixed it, so we got in and drove away.
Why
I just felt weird. I prayed and I was fixed. I knew I had to ask You to be there with us.
Why don't you do that before you chant?
I akways pray before
What about getting into a space with us?
I don't know, I always feel . . .

What? You know what we mean. Prayer and "show and tell" has nothing to do with it.
I guess so

What you need to do is practice what you preach. If you are in a funny space, recognize it. Get real about what you are and where you are. If something is funny, say so. It's all about who you are and what you need to do. Everyone else is searching while you are very sharp and clear as a tack. It's very strong and when you want to get things done, it happens. It is nothing to be afraid of or ashamed, you simply have a lot of power and need to just do it. Who cares who understand or not. You will be surprised by how it all works out just fine for you.
I know. That's the way it always is . . . . Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ be with me always, lead and guide me to grow and love in your spirit for the Glory of God our Father Son and Holy Ghost. Amen . . . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment