Saturday, May 13, 2006

Oh SHIT!!! >;-D))))

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


What now?
I guess it's time to get ready for another time warp.
Suzanne left this morning after arriving May 01, 2006.
Full moon was still out as we raced downtown to the airport.
we kissed good bye, our first kiss . . . . 2nd, 3rd, . . . . LOL . . .


What do you feel now?
I'm D&Wed all erotic working around, dreaming, planning, feeling . . . . 11.31am now
OF COURSE!


What's that really mean for you?
I'm spending time with You Christ Jesus, because You are the Way the Truth and the Life that I AM as I live and LOVE through You . . . LOL . . . Or as You live through me. . . . Cause I want it this way.


What happened since you last wrote?
I'll have to go read it now 11.46am


What do you feel now?
I guess it's really funny... 1.41pm now.... 11.31 to 1.41 ... Extra 1 on one side and +1 on the other.... LOL... Or I guess +10 on both sides. . . LOL. . .


What did you feel from your read?
I ... i i i,,, eeeiiiooo... LOL... I guess I'm asking, about demanding, what I want again. Nothing so hard to see. And I've gotten it again. More than I could imagine . . . . OF COURSE. 1.51pm now... LOL...

But I guess what this really means is that I need to get very clear and specific on how I want to play this all out. I know all the pieces and players are here. I also know I'm just a cog to put it all together. It's ownership issues again!


What else would it be? You are still only people. You all have needs, and desires. You all fear losing control. Getting something done together requires trust and effort and skills with negotiations. This is all you have ever done. It's the only thing you like to do. Even your Chant is ONLY negotiating contact between souls. Course you are moving energy, and ALL Energy is GOD! We are all only here to move energy. You simply understand and connect strongly with YOUR FAITH IN CONVICTIONS!!!
I guess so.


What do you need to do now?
I need to create a new STARS. Sharon, Barbara, Rebecca, Barbara . . . Barb, Barb and ME? Course 4 women and me might be a little trip too. Suz hasn't wanted too. John and Chris might be too much for me. While Frank and JJ might be interesting. Hum, Klasko?


What do you feel?
I guess I need to speak to Sharon and Barbara again tomorrow before I see Rebecca. Sharon is getting ready to present to the USF cabinet about some sustainability office. Create more BS government crap. Another USER to consume resources and never get the job done. Just like Newkome tried and everyone else. There are so many crap database networking tools tied and twisted into a big mess here, just like everywhere else. lol... what a joke.

None of it works, it all only consumes. Everyone wants to control consumption, but no one wants to create smarter solutions with LESS CONSUMPTION!

WOW
That's it again. RIGHT BACK to the same place! AGAIN! Right ON ME!

What else does this connect to?
It fits with the sine wave of life, consciousness, nature . . . The equation / solution is a sine wave where everything goes in cycles, up and down.

Dr. Fernandez yesterday said how the MS disease goes in cycles, increasing and decreasing randomly so we would have a hard time proving that the intervention was creating results. But then he said how people die so quick after another death. Speaking about critical care couples, where the surviving partner dies 6 months to 2 years after the death of a terminally ill partner. Very specific data and concrete populations to sample. He wanted me to join him with Dr. Tan who first told me MS would be a good sample. I wanted DNA diseases, or something where DNA samples were valid.

I'm meeting with both of them 5/26.
While Rebecca at the Patel Center is Monday, and Barbara at the Rotary is Tuesday.

What about Sharon and Barbara?
I guess both these teachers are involved with John and my research stuff with the independent study class. Barbara understand what I'm doing, while Sharon knows this has all fallen into my lap . . . MY DREAMS, MY PASSIONS, WHAT I DO BEST! All here and now!

What's next?
I guess I need to get them on the Board of STARS. Make a committment to make it all happen. And stop playing around with things that are useless. . . . or going no where. . . . like more beuracracy... YUCK 2.17pm


What else do you need to do?
I guess an engineer called about StoneLake again. Stillmore to do there. I need to get Shawn started on my roof and Skinner on the bike rack. . . . what else? I wrote Dan about the server, gave him one more chance. I guess I need to do that with Equan too. . . What else? Um, I want to do something with the nursing site and my graduate site... lol... what else? Oh Mary's site... lol... make sure my Scire purchases all work... order more honey and willard water... lol... is that enough yet. Paint my Drum, more drums Make some more regalia.. lol... IS that enough yet?

Oh see Soloman at USF.
wow, enough yet?
guess so, time to work again, uhg!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill me with Your Grace Love and Wisdom, for Your Glory, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment