Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ready or not here I come!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I guess I'm nervous. . . again
What you need to remember is that everything here is what you created and put here. Your skills and your efforts are what made these opportunities for you. Like meeting Bill today, you know he will know and recognize all that you have done and all you are trying to do. This is your effort and your skill, no one can do what you can do, because no one else has done what you have done
I know it's no big deal. . . .
What you need to remember is that it is a big deal. You made these choices while others haven't. Like your class last night, none of them have looked at the things you looked at. Like the Bush scam, you knew about it the very first clip you saw of Bush at the school in Tampa when it happened. You knew he did it, or knew about it, just by the expression on his face when he was told about it. He didn't care, no surprise for him. Do you think any other president would react like that with an Act of War? Of course not, except he knew it was his own troops that did it, so it was not his concern. Everyone in your class saw that too, but do you think any of them trusted their instincts or recognized what they felt inside. Nope, none, and that was their own choice.
I guess so.
What do you mean Son, you've been working on this for a long time. You've spent years trying to wake up and connect to your own instincts. And now you are getting closer and closer to it every day. Your willpower creates these situations, you have opportunities that no one ever dreams of, simply because you have decided to dream and to allow your visions and life to be directed by these dreams. Most everyone hides their dreams, ashamed of them even. Like they have no right to dream of truth and justice . . . . instead they accept greed and corruption and simply turn the other way. They discount their dreams, but then accept the worse thing possible. Why don't they deny the corruption and accept their dreams? You did!
I know. Can you help me today?
What do you need our help for?
I'm not sure . . . . Please fill me with your strength and guidance

What is your prayer Son?
Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ fill me with your Strength, Love and Wisdom so I may grow and achieve all that is before me for the Glory of God our Father, Son and Holy Ghosts. Guide my words and actions today, let Your Spirit and Power flow through me every moment, clearly and strongly. Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment