Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up
I Love you Lord Jesus Christ!

Why?
I just love it when I do something for you. I get all pumped up and excited about what I can do.

What?
I met with another professor doing research and she had just seen an MBSR study in her field. She had one article on her syllabus for one of the classes she taught, which she planne to send me. It was funny, she had jsut come back from a NY conference and had scheduled her boss and me the same time. He ran a little late course... lol...
What do you hear now?
I hear CMRadio.Net Winamp You Are God Alone by Phillips Craig & Dean

What did you feel....
I felt how easy it would be to do almost anything. I told her that I had just gone from professor to professor trying to find someone to PI with me. I need a principal investigator to work for.... so we can get a grant. Actually I have been refered one to another just like I found her on Dr. Fernandez's suggestions.

I got up to chant of course and a wrote out another dream. It was the same tiny old city on the water. . . . no little dragons, but i was with a city official and showed him what we could build . . . and He UNDERSTOOD! lol... Wow, I can speak english!?

Lol... But then You Embrace me for WHO I AM!!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment