Tuesday, January 16, 2007

5:17:20 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?

I've really gone bonkers for Lyn. I mean every moment we share together, on the phone, even her emails just pump me up with so much energy and excitement. I walk into my house and see pictures of her that I put everywhere and I just start smiling feeling all warm inside.

She was telling me about picking up energy Sunday, and has told me how people will suck her energy, and wondered if that ever happened to me. Never! That's when I told her about going dancing in college. All these crazy people that go out all the time are never conscious about their energy and have no control over it, always wanting and seeking, spilling out their energy everywhere. It's like the blind ego desires just sends out energy everywhere. Course I always just suck it up and get totally pumped up.

She said Sunday she knew I liked to dance. Not sure why, lol . . . but she said I could likely be out there with them all night on the dance floor. I guess every moment I held her close to me I would just get totally pumped up again. Lol . . . yes so of course I could dance all night, you just wait and see . . . lol . . .


Today I visited Dr. Cohen and told her I was thinking that she was giving me the insight to pull together what was left for John's article. She wanted to see what I wrote for John already. I printed out a copy from the Wiki and gave it to her saying how I could create an outline of what I had and what I thought I needed to add to it. She said that would be a good place to start.

Of course I had my presentation books and went through everything with her. I guess the symmetry and synchronicity just totally blow my mind all the time. She didn't seem to concerned about all that, but just wanted to make sure I was clear and focused on what I would write up for her. Course she said this was the first time she did this and I teased her saying how she likely spoke to John about it ahead of time. She told me she really enjoys talking to John since he is so strong on the academics while she is a lot more practical and applications focused. She said how both were really necessary and together the two perspectives give stronger insights into things. Then I told her how being an engineer was something that really made things cool for John and I since we were so far opposites on so much . . .

Course then I look up at Lyn's picture again and think about how much we are opposites on certain things but then also identical on other things. It's really wild almost, as we slowly get to know each other more and more. It really feels like she is falling in Love as much as I am. Sunday when she was leaving . . . and asked Ciera to say good-night, Ciera said she loved me. That flows out of her very easily, but I was still totally thrilled. I said it again to Lyn too, but she's likely heard that from a hundred men anxious to get into her pants.

Ok I confess, I've dreamt a great many times of being inside of her. She has been coming to visit me at night through the ethers, where my dreams are felt and shared by both of us. But on Sunday when she drove into Ybor City and parked we noticed Ciera was asleep in the back seat. So I all but jumped on her. It was really powerful, kissing, breathing, hugging, sharing . . . very strong and full of passion. She was still trying not to let us stay connected too long. Then she even said she's not been intimate in a long time. I joked that I was sure everything still worked and it was not something she could forget.

But then I admitted I hadn't really loved someone in a long time either. I tried to recline her seat back a few times . . . more so I could hold and kiss her more. She wouldn't let me of course. So thinking about this again this morning I wrote her about it:

Feeling this below again...

Even if you reclined the seat back and asked me to, we would have done nothing more than kiss in the middle of Ybor with Ciera there Sunday . . .

FYI,
Eric

PS. Course I can do anything, so if it wasn't our first opportunity and Ciera wasn't there . . . I'd enjoy doing anything you wanted . . .


Eric wrote:

And next time Our daughter falls asleep.

Wow, I am just totally swept up by this lady. Each moment we share is another complete dream. We get closer and laugh more and learn more about each other. It's obvious we both want to get intimate. I mean we do at night through the ethers, but she's still scared or nervous about something. It's really funny. Like I tease her about her heels and she says how the heels make the shape of her legs look better . . . lol . . . YEA, she said that not me.

Course then I joke that I need to wear my heels too so she's not taller than me when we go out. She said she's always taller than men. But then she kicks off her heels and she's just about my size, maybe just a little bit shorter. I can tell she likes that. Whenever we get deep into a kiss I'm holding her head up to me cupped in my hands . . . savoring every morsel. I'm always rubbing her and pumping her energy up. It's really funny because I never even notice some of the things I do. Like when we were in her car deep into each other I was like thumping her chest with the palm of my hand.

She asked about me moving energy like that, and then I noticed what I was doing. Course you think I'd be going after her breasts instead like any normal American warm blooded guy. BUT NO, I never thought of that! It's really neato of course, since the things she's worried about are likely the things that will be the most exciting and our strongest connection. It's funny I time warp back to the experiences with Maryanne. Like is it possible to do that again? Can I really Beat that?

I mean that was 2 years of fantasies to fulfill the truth of God inside of me. While this is more like 20 years. . . to Fulfill GOD's Purpose on Earth . . . I guess that might mean this fantasy will be a whole lot more than I could ever imagine. I guess having a daughter who never had any contact with her dad kinda makes it easy for me. And I never dreamed that could come so easily!

8:51:28 PM

Wow another incredible meeting with the UT business planning class now. I love how excited people get about opportunities I present. As soon as I got home I wanted to call Lyn . . . I just wanted to share my joy and happiness. Then I remembered I called her last night too. I wanted to see if she had Ciera home with her and see if she was ok after the crazy day at work. I'm still curious about this of course, and want to help her out or listen if she needs to sound off about it all.

She was kinda stressed about things at work, so I wanted to support her on that. But I also know how I shouldn't be calling and writing her all the time. Lol, so I wrote her again now instead of calling again. . . . Only four emails today, lol . . . starting at 2am of course.

It's funny, I send a bunch for every one she sends. Then I usually include all kinds of links and other references. Lol, course the last one I just sent included a PS about being short without rambles or links so I'm getting better. I never got a reply on the business note I sent to her office, but she might have avoided it? Course that doesn't sound like her at all.

I guess what I really feel is how she's as crazy and hooked on me as I am with her. I've released everything so I'm free while she's still struggling with work and divorce and all kinds of crap. So we really share the bliss and fantasies over the weekends, but she sticks to the grind during the week. I guess that's really what she has to do for now. Expecting me to provide for her is something she will never do. She's very independent about that. And her challenges at work seem more to prove something than to make any income. I can't change that for her, but I can show her it's not necessary.

I still look at her picture wondering if I'm just dreaming. Sunday as we watched the concert she was drumming on my knee. It's funny how that's what sticks in my mind after all we did, even over chewing on her neck and ears in the car. I joked about bite marks and she said I left a hicky, though I never saw anything. I do kinda feel awkward walking with her when she's a few inches taller, but she doesn't seem to care.

I joke about it, saying how it's just right for me to keep biting her neck. Remember "love at first bite!" I start remembering this bite and the golden strands in my face for 2 months, then feeling this tongue I got for 2 weeks, and now her tapping on my leg and asking about OUR daughter. What a weird thing to catch onto and remember so much. Really weird . . . oh and it's 9:54:17 PM . . . almost 10pm so I need to get in bed and find her again.

I feel her all the time. Different things I hear or think about remind me of her and she's there with me. Thank You Dear Jesus Christ for bringing us together. Please lead and Guided us to Fulfill all Our Dreams for the Glory of God, Our Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment