Friday, January 05, 2007

More new!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What did you do that for?
Yes, I know I locked up my blog for the New Year. Well I write out my dreams and such all the time. And I also Journal a lot too, separate from this blog, thou I will cut and paste from one to the other some times . . . So as I journalled I felt this De-ja-vu that someone would read something on the blog and freak. Forget that. So I locked it up. Course a few people asked about it being locked and I simple told them DISCERNMENT!!! Course I like them reading so I have opened it up again.
What else about blogging is there to share?
Oh, someone else called me since she knew we could help each other. We are both doing similar things already. . . so I went and popped her blog open to see what she wrote last... WOW, she's writing about me... or writing FOR ME... giving me research related to what I DO. . . how weird is that.

Here my spontaneous insight when I read through some of her websites was that she should get a grant to work with Autistic kids. Told her about STARS and getting things done with us. Course autism is a scam to control the Indigos and Crystal kids, but her vibrational healings and sound work is perfect for kids...

"let the earth rejoice singing with one voice... all creation cried, Holy is the Lord" SpiritFM 90.5 this time... And to hear these words singing to me as I write these words sends this vibration through my whole body and my eyes start to tear up . . . "All Creation Proclaims your Majesty, and now we see..."
Who else did you send Grant stuff to.
Oh it was Ed and Dave. I got them to meet and told them to find a grant to fund their next Spiritual Movie. I think it actually registered with Ed this time. Last time we met there was SO MUCH energy moving around getting grounded and real about DOing something was nearly impossible. But everything comes together when it's ready . . . only when it's ready.
What do you need to do now then?
I have lunch with a researcher from Moffit who I met last term. He's exploring for new grants and creations too. I think he's ready to make something happen too. He liked the STARS stuff. Course I need to meet Dr Balfour too, just to tell him what I'm doing. I always blow things out of the water, and kinda like to make sure people know my intentions before they find the castles crumbling unexpectedly. It's like a CYA kinda thing I think. Most the time people have NO CLUE what I'm talking about or what I'm doing. So when the bomb hits it's good that I warned them up front. . . lol. . .
What do you REALLY NEED to do?
I PRAISE & THANK YOU Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for all Your Strength, Wisdom and Truth that You Give me. Please let Only Your Word, Deed and Spirit Flow through us as we grow to Fulfill the Glory Of God Our Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment