Monday, January 22, 2007

2:01:22 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

Ugh, what did I do to deserve these numbers all like that??

What did you do?

I got a nothing note from Lyn, where she said not this week and that was it. So I wrote her back and didn't even want to send it. As I drove home from school she came in and asked me about it through the ethers again.

What's wrong with that?

I just wrote her about that too. Or I sent what I wrote before adding at the end:
PS. If God needed us only etheric now, we never would have met!

Why do you second guess what we "need?"

FINE, so "I NEED". . . It's me who's down here doing the "DO" so yes it's really me who needs to be loved. Is that too much to ask?

What's wrong with making that statement yourself?

Nothing at all, except I have made it a thousand times already. . . .

What do you mean by that? We've seen you asking all sorts of things here, wanting and needing this or that. But nothing so specific.

I need to Hug and Kiss Lyn at least ONCE A DAY! I NEED to be able to talk and share with her spontaneously for at LEAST a few hours each week, and MUST have at LEAST one day each month to just be together. I would prefer having a few hours each day and at least a full day once a week. . . . but I really just want her around me ALL THE TIME!

What was so hard about that?

I guess nothing much at all.

Why don't you tell her that?

I'm not going to be so pushy and demanding. It's not something that I can do that easily. I'm trying to respect her boundaries and honor her wishes to do and be what she needs to.

What makes you think she doesn't need the man of her dreams to chase her down?

I guess I don't really know if that's what she needs or not. But I know I can't stand waiting another week to see her. I mean last weekend it was "our daughter" to "not this week" twice in a row . . . HELLO, that's crazy kinda changes that I can't handle too easily. . . nothing that makes any sense for me at all.

I mean from "our daughter" to no time with "work commitments and personal obligations" … that's really getting out of hand a bit. Not sure what she's used to out in the ethers, but for little men here on Earth it's really never going to be that easy. Course I waited two months before I even tried to contact her. Then we had lunch and planned a 2nd. Since then we've done a lot, and I know her mom is here in town now, so I can give her a break. But I'm still only human, and her short little nothing messages from work are really a drag.

Course sometimes I feel like I'm really crazy or fanatical about some things. Sure she's a smart sexy babe, but she's 7 years younger and still learning lots spiritually all the time. Sometimes I feel like a know-it-all, but "still learning" is really where we should all be. Now I've convinced myself I could go get her a Rose and take it to her as she's leaving her office. I'm sure I can pull it off. I'm sure she never leaves the place until 5pm. And I really don't even want to kiss her since I'm not feeling so good. So it's not like I want to keep her from whatever else she has planned.

Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ Lead and Guide me through all my thoughts, words and Deeds tonight with Lyn. Thank You amen!

6:09:13 PM

Hum? Got a dozen roses, wanted to hand her one. Waited by her office for 30 minutes, freaked out the egg-head insurance ladies with nothing better to do, but then just left the flower on her car. I guess I got there 15 minutes early and hung till about 5:30pm. I was hoping I'd at least get a phone call by now. Oh well? Guess I should eat and get busy with reading something. I want to bring her another Rose tomorrow, and then again, until I'm out of roses or she shows up here to get the rest. . . . it's silly, but feels good gets my vibrations up higher!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment