Friday, January 26, 2007

Forgiveness

1.04pm Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Big word there... What's up?
I guess I need to clarify some things . . . a lot of things... lol... what's knew right! I realized I've been Journalling too much and not blogging enough, so I've got to go back and post all this stuff... mostly the recent stuff, all about forgiveness I guess. Hum, 4 months to the day, lol . . . 9/24-12/24 . . . the 24th is a favorite day of course since it's like Your Birthday Jesus, or at least the date we like to celebrate Your Birthday. . . lol . . . midnight the night before . . .
yea, but Why's that not up yet?
The events were very unique and very powerful, and I was inclined to keep them private, since I wasn't sure HOW MUCH power there really was, and I also needed to discern the truth and purpose a bit better. Hum, it was really only 7 days, no more, no less . . . guess You created everything in 7 days so who knows whether it's done or barely beginning . . . not my problem for now, I guess.
Why is that?
I cut the Silver Chord that tied me to it all. It was weird, lost like 50 pounds, felt all this freedom return with all this stuff falling away from me. It's funny as I regenerate Karma and energy all the time. I was really curious how so much got stuck on me. I also noticed in my next ritual all this tight stiffness in my back broke up and fell into the Earth too. Course I also caught something in my throat on 9/24 that I had worked all through in Red Tantra . . . lol . . . sorry long story, I'll add a link to the details when I add the Red from my journal to the White I had already posted . . . lol . . . and now it's back in my throat again. Hum, guess I should get into the Red some more . . . or maybe there is something more to this?
Yes, that's what we've been telling you all week. That first time in the Red you were very clear and strong about it. The desires and intention were powerful enough to process and clear anything. While now you are all wimpy in the Red, and don't seem to want to clear anything out. . .
I guess I can clear anything any time I want . . . hum which is why I need to post this new stuff I journalled about forgiveness. I mean I need to start clearing spaces for people and do more about what I do. . . I mean BEing a Temple to Connect Heaven and Earth is really cool, but I realize there is a lot more technique and details that I need to learn to utilize this more here.
What do you mean about that?
I know I can bring anything into the light and it's really easy to clear a space, forgive and bring resolution. Lol... I usually just walk into a place and I can feel all sorts running to hide. But that's not the same as clearing it out and getting everything into the Light. I mean, I never knew I could pick up people's Karma just by associating with them. Sure I can invite people into my space and sweep them clean of God only knows what. I've seen people come in loaded with tons of crap and about float there way out. But I've not done much about MAKING this happen. I guess it's more about my intention?
What else would it be Son? Everything comes back to your intentions. Like asking Chris what he saw, it's easy for you to do that all the time. And it happened because you unconsciously knew that's what he needed to see. However, when you don't feel what people need or want from you, then you really don't do anything for them. That's why DJ never has gotten anything for your rituals. You need to get your intentions stronger about making things happen instead of expecting others to carry the direction you need.
Yes I know, I need to come up with some procedure to clear a space and something more specific about helping people with their Karma or whatever. And this "unconscious" stuff; we all seem to do so much unconsciously and I wonder if that's what keeps connecting this Silver Chord, like it knows where it belongs whether anyone is conscious about it or not . . . Then I know I need to be more specific with people about the power that I bring in. Anyone who gets close to me will get so much more energy coming to them as well. Like not only will satan attack them more than ever, since he can't get near me any other way . . . but also I tend to attract all kinds of energy and people who have high energy needing to be and express more . . . like attracts like, and I can tell people about the population growth and thunder storms, but helping people who get close to me understand what that really means is so hard.
What it takes is only Your Intention! If you want to help people with Karma, then you decide that and you do it. Nothing about this is complicated. People will always understand only what they are ready for from you. You've already been through all the hard parts, you've just been coasting down hill. It's time for you to start peddling again, and really put some power behind it this time . . . When you get to the bottom and head up that other side the jump at the end will really send you out there . . . again! More so than you could imagine.
Oh great, so my Intention makes it happen, but I can't even imagine what will Really happen? That sounds a bit backwards or weird and out of place.
What you do with intention is set the purpose . . . that's like the direction . . . not your end destination. You can intend to clear a space, and blow out everything enough to send souls home and open new births and all the rest. Just clearing is the intention, but all the rest will fall into line based on everything involved beyond your intentions. The actual location and all the people and forces there will determine all the rest; yes like attracts like so the clearing and freedom you bring can open marvels, but if people there are lost in fear, it can bring their doom faster than ever as well.
I understand that. But then why do I need to know which Ascended Master Chris saw, or whatever.
When you create with intentions and call in specific powers aligned with your purpose, you can get a lot better results. Like anything else, with the specifics you can get at a more personal and applied solution. Remember your talk about dancing and people spilling their energy. Just because you created focus and direction for energy, you attracted all this "loose" energy to you. All energy is essentially positive and holy, it's just the purpose and intentions you put on it that sends it off. In the dance you describe you provide purpose to all this loose energy, so you absorb it. It's really the same principals. If you want a healing then you can ask for Raphael, if you want Strength and Protection then ask for Michael. Sure they can all heal and protect but just stick with the pro's, it'll be better for everyone that way.
I get it. So I need to get more specific on my intentions for all this that I'm doing.
What you did with the Affirmations was really perfect. And you can do that for clearing a space or lifting someone's Karma or anything. You can also let people figure out their own Karma, and simply send the energy they need to break it down manageably. Not everyone can blast things apart as you do.
I know, we fun, let me do all the blasting, Booms, Sparks and stuff . . . like I don't have anything else to do.
We went through a lot to get this all into you. And You went through a lot as well. That's really why nothing can mess with you. Not so much what you can do to others down there, but what you carry around undercover. NO worries, everything comes in time, and your time is anything you want it to be. . . still playing little college kid, look and act like it too, so enjoy it, there's always more and better coming if today's turn out weak and lost. . .
I don't know if I want to know anymore.
Yes, that's why you never like card reading or anything, some times you really don't need to know what you are capable of, and it comes through and happens very freely and easily for you . . . BECAUSE YOU ASKED! So Be It!
I know all in The Spirit Of Jesus Christ, For the Glory of God, our Father, Son and Holy Ghost!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment